Thread: Your favourite food

Your favourite food

My favourite meal in the whole world would have to be mum's roasts. She is an excellent cook and the food is resturant quality. Mum used to work in catering for a time. Tell me yours?

Big Grin Indiana Jones and the temple of Doom!

Chilled monkey-brains!!

No ... for real? French fries ... from Belgium! They're the best in Belgium ... no doubt about that! Or Italian food ... or Chinese food!
    Opera? What is opera? Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding ... he starts to sing.

TLF's own invention: a sandwich... brown bread... no crust... ready salted pringles... chocolate spread... smoked salmon... cream cheese... more chocolate spread... lemon juice... crushed ready salted hula hoops... yet more chocolate spread...

Wink

Is there anything better than Chocolate?

I don't think so

Thai and Lao! Mostly Thai seafood like oysters in black bean garlic sauce. Yum!

Originally posted by THE True Lara
    Is there anything better than Chocolate?

I don't think so
    Err ... yes, there is! It's a she and her name is Lara ... Lara Croft!! Now she's tasty!!
    Opera? What is opera? Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding ... he starts to sing.

Mine is Tacos,Nachos,Chocolate,Lasagne,And last but not least PIZZA

Originally posted by Godfather

Err ... yes, there is! It's a she and her name is Lara ... Lara Croft!! Now she's tasty!!
    I didn't think Lara was a food, but then again I did say her hair does look like profiter rolls yum

i loooovee chinese food, sweedish pancakes and french fries...and those r my fav foods

Swedish Pancakes? Yeah, mom's are rather tasty I tell you that. My own usually turn out really well if I may say so myself, I like toying around in the kitchen. Personally I like Kebab either in bread, or with french fries. And pasta with sauce (carbonara-like). And yes, chineese food is great, rise and fried chicken.

woohooo! horray for sweedish pancakes!!! my dads r always good but when i try to make them idk something goes wrong they always end up being kinda thick.

btw i cannot believe i forgot to put one of my all time favorite foods....LASAGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmm mmmm ::dools::

Wink

Originally posted by Godfather

So would you say she was starters, main course, or desert?

TombRaiderChik, if you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you like Swedish pancakes? You wouldn't happen to have Swedish roots or something along those lines?

you might find me really weird but....errrr.....

....Salad and yogurt!
    can't live without these too!

Originally posted by Marcus T
    TombRaiderChik, if you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you like Swedish pancakes? You wouldn't happen to have Swedish roots or something along those lines?
    im not from sweden but on my far mor's side of the family they are mostly swedish. i think my greatgrandma was from sweden. and yeah so that makes my dad swedish and me a bit swedish

Wow, "far mor's side" i'm impressed Well, I'm pleased to meet ya. It is very likely you do have Swedish roots, as a lot of Swedes emigrated to the States at the end of the 19:th, beginning of the 20:th century. You've certainly got the right taste in food, I tell you that

::shakes marcus t's hand::: nice to meet u too

oh definitely something mexican
    preferably enchiladas from the restaurant a few suburbs away...
    yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Originally posted by THE True Lara

So would you say she was starters, main course, or desert?
    How bout all three of them?

::shakes TombRaiderChik's hand back::
    I have to say, I went into this popular pizza restaurant where I live, and they had a new pizza that I just had to try, With jalapeno and hot tomato sauce, and I kid you not, I was sweating as I left the restaurant. I felt like a dragon about ready to spit fire... I tend to like hot food tho... this one really made me feel I was alive

I hang out for friday because thats pizza night, there's a local place called Big Daddy's and they make the best tasting pizza around and cheap too!.......now i'm hungry.

Re: Your favourite food

Originally posted by thanhkim
    My favourite meal in the whole world would have to be mum's roasts.
    I so agree!! I love my mums roasts! An aussie thing? hehe Can't say I've had one for a while though!! *hint hint mum!*

Do I really have to say this..... .......oh ok, here goes for those of you who haven't already guessed

COOKIES!!!!

AND CREAM CAKES!!!!!!

http://team.tombraider.be/prelude/Prelude.jpg
    It can't rain all the time...

Big Grin got any?

Apple pie. Although I have a hard time finding them sometimes.
    So if you're by and you have the time...tell the Northern Lights to keep shining. Lately it seems like they're drowning.