Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wonderful Cats lol

Big Grin My Wonderful Cats lol

Well I got bored today so I figured I would show everyone my cats lol (the one with the blue collar is mine, red one is my moms) Enjoy!

Big Grin

beautiful cats !! are they burmese, or siamese, or ? anyway they are lovely, whats thier names?
    signature image

Big Grin

The little one with the blue collar is siamese, his name is Ching. The other older one (red collar) is burmese, his name is Chung. Ching and Chung lol we've also had a Ling...Ming...etc...heh My family has a thing for Siamese and Burmese cats.

Big Grin

What beautiful cats!

Thank you for sharing them with us.

pretty kitties

i want a kitty!!!!!!!!

Awww, they are realy beautiful.

I have three cats myself(lol) and one of them is a siamease mix type thing.

I'm sure Catman would be proud. Lol.

Thumbs Up

Beautiful cats!

You'll forgive me if I join in the fun with some pictures of my cat Ellie.
    She's a domestic mixture of some kind who spends her day sleeping anywhere she can (as you can tell from the pictures) or yelling at me for food -she's ver very vocal.
    She's jst so adorable though, and has this odd little black smudge on her chin that looks like some kind of goatie

sorry the pictures have scanned so dreadfully though...

Mgardiner- they are sooooo cute! they look just like my old cat Punch (that reminds me that I need to give him food).

THE True Lara- Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Shes really cute THE True Lara, my little cat is very vocal to lol when he wants something he lets you know.

Smile

my sweet girl, Rio

Olly, my eldest, nine years old.

Stanley, also nine but four weeks younger than Olly.

Rufus, five years old.

And Abigail, Rufus' sister, also five.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

every1 here has such cute cats!!! i wish i culd show a pic of mine...but tripod sux.

want me to host it?

some pretty cats up there, guys!
    signature image
    did you really think that it was over? / my journal

Cool

They're gorgeous staticon

Lightbulb

I don't have cats of my own, but if I can find some pix of the neighbourhood cats crapping in my recently renovated back garden, I'll hurriedly post them.

I love them, THE True Lara. Truer friends would be hard to find.
    I see that Ellie sleeps with a paw over her face. Mine do that. It's so adorable when they do.

Originally posted by DaveJ
    I don't have cats of my own, but if I can find some pix of the neighbourhood cats crapping in my recently renovated back garden, I'll hurriedly post them.
    Always the cynic.....

Originally posted by staticon
    I love them, THE True Lara. Truer friends would be hard to find.
    I see that Ellie sleeps with a paw over her face. Mine do that. It's so adorable when they do.

BTW: with only a small tweak in PhotoShop, it is possible to enhance scanned images. I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of doing so. If you like them, make a copy and let me know so that I can edit them out of my post to save loading time.

Thank you, That's really nice of you staticon. The original photo's were really good, but when I scanned them in they lost all the subtle tones and shades, and no matter how many buttons I pushed I couldn't make the images look like the photos.
    But what you've done seems to have worked quite well. -esp. on the bottom two. The problem I found with editing is that the white fur seems to bleach out at a certain point, as I say they just lost all the subtle tones when they were scanned. I don't suppose anyone out there knows of a scanner that doesn't do that?

Originally posted by THE True Lara

Always the cynic.....
    Cynic?
    No.
    Pissed off gardener?
    Yes.

Originally posted by Chronicles5
    want me to host it?

some pretty cats up there, guys!
    please! ill send u an email

Big Grin Here they are, TombRaiderChik's wonderful cats:

Happy to host them for you

Wink

Originally posted by DaveJ

Cynic?
    No.
    Pissed off gardener?
    Yes.
    Ahhh, that's where we differ, as I'm a smug cat owner (smug in the knowledge that my cat likes to use my annoying next-door-neighbour's runner beans as a bathroom )
    Sorry Dave, you know cat's hate citrus, Grandma's solution was leaving orange peel round the edges of the garden to keep them out.
    Just a thought.

and TRC, they're adorable

I'll try that...thanks!
    Tried everything else bar mining the garden.

Also not a cat lover for this reason:

Your dog when you die.

Your cat when you die.

(Followed by when it realises it isn't gonna get fed anytime soon.)

I'm the cat in our house, so the place doesn't need one

Originally posted by THE True Lara
    The problem I found with editing is that the white fur seems to bleach out at a certain point, as I say they just lost all the subtle tones when they were scanned. I don't suppose anyone out there knows of a scanner that doesn't do that?
    I've never had any problems with the scanners I have used, especially as I always scan into PhotoShop. The only time it has been a problem is if the contrast on the original was a little high.
    BTW can I edit the pic out of my last post yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast