Thread: Um... I think Dracoraptor really left us for good.....

Um... I think Dracoraptor really left us for good.....

Um... I think Dracoraptor really left us for good.....

Um... I was looking at the RPG and it is all the way down there, since it stopped VERY fast. And i was reading and Dracoraptor said he was leaving for good in the RPG and, well, if he did leave, this forum wouldn't be as great without him. He started this forum hopping with RPGs when one ended. He's a big person in the community too, and this forum will be too, i meand TOO, quiet without him...wouldn't it? I hope Draco really didn't leave.

yes, i feel the same. lets all clap and see if he comes back. louder, louder LOUDER PETER! i mean, bomber. i hope he will come back, he was one of the very elite members of the new forum.
    "does half-god phycho killer sephiroth know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?"
    "they have little brown swirls of blood, THEY MUST DIE TO NURIOUSH ME. well!? am i right kid!?!"
    "yes, of course sir, completely right"

... and the old one. He mentions this is al Davidg's fault. Mabey if we impale him on a pike and.... no, then we'll just be another member short. But I do hope Dracoraptor doesn't leave. No one makes an RPG like he does.
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

Rolleyes

This is not all my fault! The "rules" he says I broke, were broken my himself many, many times throughout the RPG, and they were'nt even posted in the begning. He says I think I'm god, but I don't, in fact I think he's the one with the superiority complex.

No need to get mad. We don't want to lose two good forum members.

Startopiafrance Guest
    I think it's Dracoraptor's birthday in 2 days...

You read the calender too?

This is indeed a sad day. We have lost several famed members, including Meddling Grey and Dracoraptor. I fear that one day the last denizen of this forum will die off, and what is left of the Startopia forums will be ravaged by the insatiable TR hordes from beyond the dark link.

Where's alpha when we need him...*builds security columns*

ah yes meddling grey, he always had the best sig. that sleeping gas thing was great, and he was an important player in the pastry wars, what has happened... oh yeah, new games came out.
    <runs off to pre-order earth and beyond, and buy Dynasty Warriors 3 >
    "does half-god phycho killer sephiroth know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?"
    "they have little brown swirls of blood, THEY MUST DIE TO NURIOUSH ME. well!? am i right kid!?!"
    "yes, of course sir, completely right"

Meddling Grey Guest
    You haven't lost me. I've simply evolved from a hydralisk to a lurker, so now I hide beneath the forum and fire deadly spines at anyone who comes nearby! Nyahaha! Die you stupid invading humans! <twitch> Sorry. I've been playing a lot of Starcraft lately. Yes, it's old. But Warcraft 3 made me want to play it again. I never did finish the brood wars campaigns. So just go on with your lives as if I'm not really here, even though I am (albeit less than usual), and remember that I'll impale you if you get too rowdy.

Yes, being zerg really does get annoying when your best unit moves at about 2.7 mph and has to get right up next to them to attack. But we really should get some of the virgins out of cold storage and offer them to the victorious finder of draco. It'll be just like the hunt for Allan_R but people would actually want to find him.
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

The hunt for Dracoraptor begins...