Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Favourite Version?

Favourite Version?

iOS Page - dlgames.square-enix.com/ff/ff4/jp/index....

Final Fantasy IV Is Now On iOS, Kain Still A Backstabbing Jerk - www.siliconera.com/2012/12/19/final-fant...

If Square Enix Does Another Final Fantasy IV Remake…

www.siliconera.com/2013/01/21/if-square-...

I prefer the 3D version.

There a lot Final fantasies IV Can someone say they difference.

We can group them into three main versions:

The original version: SNES, Virtual Console (Wii), PS1, WonderSwan Color (Japan only), GBA

The 3D remake: Nintendo DS, iOS, Android

The 2D remake (uses new sprites, bundled with the game's sequel The After Years): PSP

For the exact differences between every release:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas...

When will we be able to play the psp version or even the ps1 version on the ps3? I keep looking and the only one available is for psp. Why don't they put one on PSN for the ps3??

html_removed html_removed

I'm not sure why it's not available on the PSN for PS3, but there's a way to play it.

You can buy the PS1 discs, they will work on all models of PS3 (American), cheap: amzn.com/B00005LOXE

If you have a European PS3, you can try to get a used copy of Final Fantasy Anthology PAL: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000065VUV

Yeah. I know the 1st models are backwards compatible. With Ps4 around the corner I don't think i should buy another ps3. lol. Thanks though.

html_removed
    html_removed

That's correct for PS2 discs.

But for PS1 discs, they work on every type of PS3 out there as long as they are from the same region. All PS3 models are backwards compatible with PS1 discs.

Originally Posted by Fubar4585

When will we be able to play the psp version or even the ps1 version on the ps3? I keep looking and the only one available is for psp. Why don't they put one on PSN for the ps3??

html_removed html_removed

i am also abit suprised that this is the final fantasy that doesnt have a download for the ps3. all the other ones have a ps3 compatibalitily.

Originally Posted by Chrono Cross

That's correct for PS2 discs.

But for PS1 discs, they work on every type of PS3 out there as long as they are from the same region. All PS3 models are backwards compatible with PS1 discs.

Now that is a surprising fact considering they aren't compatible with PS2 games universally.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12