Thread: Smiles

Question Smiles

I was just wondering where I could find the smilies in peoples sigs, like the one poping into the microwave I know theres a web site out there some where but I don't remember the address. Some one help me please

Re: Smiles

Originally posted by Younglara_babe
    I was just wondering where I could find the smilies in peoples sigs, like the one poping into the microwave I know theres a web site out there some where but I don't remember the address. Some one help me please
    Here you go Younglara_babe right click on the smilies for the address, or go to 'quote' and copy & paste it from there.

http://team.tombraider.be/prelude/Prelude.jpg
    It can't rain all the time...

w00t!

Those site rock, cheers guys!

Wink

WooHoo - another smiley addict in the making - go NZRevenge!!!!
    signature image Laramaniac signature image
    "Ohhh.....that's where we put the temple!!"

Big Grin

Here's another Microwave one for you my dear. Enjoy.

@ LARAMANIAC aha another victim, how gladly we feast MAHHAHAAHHAAA
    http://team.tombraider.be/prelude/Prelude.jpg
    It can't rain all the time...

I don't think I feel quite myself anymore...

OK smarties! how do i put those outstanding smileys in my posts?.......... come on give it up people in plan simpleton

Thanx for the smilies! I finally found one that I've been looking for.

I'm the smilie-master!! Whhuuuuhhhuuaaaaahhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

(btw: i had to misspel my own user name, because this forum would only take 8 smilies and my name contains 9 ... pity!)
    Opera? What is opera? Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding ... he starts to sing.

Big Grin

White Metal; the smilie link i put in tells you how, to put them where you want, look over on the right side "it say how to use smillies...

At that same site you will see a blue-ish box at the top of the screen. Each time you click on a smiley it will write the vB code you need in that box. Just triple-click the text, right-click it, select "copy". While you are composing a message, you can hit ctrl-v at any time to insert the smiley.

It makes things easier to have the smilies page open in a separate window so you can switch back and forth while composing a message.

Big Grin *in a two year old voice....*

smiles keep sploden!!!!!!!!!!! Me likes

Originally posted by AmO
    White Metal; the smilie link i put in tells you how, to put them where you want, look over on the right side "it say how to use smillies...
    Thanks AmO, but for some reason it won't work for me, i don't know what the heck i'm doing wrong maybe it's just not ment for me to have smiley fun too