Thread: Taffer Album Updated

Taffer Album Updated

Thumbs Up Taffer Album Updated

OK..I updated tonight..nothing to large..added a new pic..updated a few older pages..but the part i am happy about is that any person listed has released a FM i have placed a link on their page to DL their FM. If i have missed any or you have a different link to use..please let me know. the only site i am using currently is Cheap Thief Missions, to me it has the largest archive. Thanx and Enjoy.
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.

Thumbs Up

That's great, thanks Apache!

BTW, my FM is for ThiefGold, not T2.

Please also add my home URL:
    www.rcl-software.org.uk

Thanks.
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

Nice work indeed, Apache, and a great idea to link to the FMs, to give credit to those people. Of course, a side effect is to 'name and shame' those of us who <i>haven't</i> contributed to the community in this way, but we can live with that. Not everyone has (a) the creativity, (b) the computing/design/hacking (in the broad sense) skills and (c) the time to be a Dromedite, but we greatly appreciate those who can and do!

The Album is a cool service - thanx for your work on it.

Bravus

4. Nice touch Apache

Big Grin

Yes........I do concur as well.....nice touch. What else ya got going up yer sleeve aye?

I concur...nice idea Apache..

I know what I should do too...don't know why I didn't think of it before...but I should add a link to "the Album" on my Webbie One of these days soon, I should get back to updating my page as well, LOL Good job Apadewche Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Thanks for the updates, Apache.

You need to sneak back in there and add at least two FM's for RiCh: A Smuggler's Request and Art of Thievery.

Thumbs Up

All fixed and or added. Thanx guys. It's hard to keep up with all the FMs out there.
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.

Thanks!
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog