Thread: The Spanish corner

The Spanish corner

Abro este tema, para aquellos jugadores que hablen español tenga un pequeño rincón en el cual puedan compartir experiencias y hablar sobre juegos de Square Enix en este bello idioma.

------

Si estas interesado en información adicional, espec*ficamente de Final Fantasy XIV en l*nea, totalmente en español visita el siguiente enlace:

Foros oficiales PSN: http://community.eu.playstation.com/...FinalFantasy

------

Saludos y a comentar. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif[/img]

[General Forum Guidelines]

[The Square Enix Members forums are an English language forum. While cultural differences are respected, please avoid excessive use of other languages on the forum. When posting on the forum, its best to allow everyone to read what you say, so that users from all sides can join on the discussion.]

Originally Posted by Gravity

[General Forum Guidelines]

[The Square Enix Members forums are an English language forum. While cultural differences are respected, please avoid excessive use of other languages on the forum. When posting on the forum, its best to allow everyone to read what you say, so that users from all sides can join on the discussion.]

Sorry it’s not my intention to go against the forum rules, we are going to post most of the conversation at English so any one can participate. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

Square Enix and Spanish Localization

Hola a todos!

Mi pregunta a Square-Enix es la siguiente:
    Tan pocas ventas y seguidores hay en España para que no se pueda localizar la pag de Square-Enix Europa en Español?
    La misma pregunta va dirigida a los juegos:
    Por qué en España no podemos disfrutar del FF Dimensions y otros t*tulos en Español?
    Entiendo que la localización conlleve costes adicionales, pero atraer*a a mas jugadores de poder entender la historia en lugar de dedicarnos a luchar sin mas...
    Y con la posibilidad de las actualizaciones v*a internet se pod*a pensar en añadirla en una futura actualización no creéis?
    Otra cr*tica va hac*a la nueva revisión de FFVII para PC:
    Por qué los usuarios de MAC nos tenemos que quedar sin ella a menos que emules Windows con las consiguientes incompatibilidades?
    Y por qué no se ha revisado el texto en Español teniendo en cuenta la pésima tradución del original?
    Espero que en el Remake para la PS4 (?) tengáis esto en cuenta.

Un saludo.

Spanish languaje

Hello friends of Square- Enix :

The first thing to say that this email is written in Spanish and translated into English by google online translator , so my apologies if there are some things incomprehensible when read .

Both in this game ( FF Dimensions for Iphone & Android ) as in many others in the series are supported in Europe into English , French and German.
    In other FF upgrades you add new languages that do not include the Spanish .

What happens to the Spanish language ?

Spanish Are we not important enough to implement the Spanish language in this and other games as well as in your European official casually and like in games only supports English, French and German ?

Since we paid for a game (well in my opinion ) do unless we can play in our language and understand its history . And what unless your official Spanish support also to express our opinions in a forum in our language and to see other news releases and also in our language.

And apart from the country ( Spain ) , many of us talked about it in the world. Specifically in 2012 was the second most spoken language in the world.
    I leave a link to this effect :

http://www.lavanguardia.com/vida/201...169/index.html

I hope you consider this fact and reconsider it. That future games have Spanish language and output and the games that do not can still be had by an update that can go in as soon as possible .

Same with the website.

I think it's fair and he deserves all Spanish and Spanish-speaking community that we have bought your games .

Sincerely

Thendar

P. D. I am one of the lucky ones who has the original FF7 Playstation, and I must say that was the worst Spanish translation I've seen in a while . I hope this will fix the day you leave the remake because the translation of the PC version is the same as in Playstation. And in this review has not been made a version for Mac I have a Mac and iPhone , as many more users .