Thread: I Need Help Again..........

Red Face (Embarrassed) I Need Help Again..........

I AM ABOUT 45% THOUGH ( THE DEVICE) I'VE COME TO THE END OF A TUNNEL, WHERE THERE IS A HUMAN AND A CREATURE BEHIND A GLASS WALL IN FRON OF MEBUT I CANT GO THROUGH THE GLASS...I CHARMED THE HUMAN INSIDE THE GLASS IN FRONT OF ME TO PULL DOWN A LEVER, WHICH BROUGHT DOWN A PLATFORM...WHICH IS INSIDE TO THE ROOM OF THE RIGHT OF ME WHERE THE BROKEN GLASS IS IN THE ROOM AND WATER BENEATH. I TRIED TO JUMP TO THE PLATFORM, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I AM STUCK.........PLEASE HELP ME ....THANKS DAVE....

you need to use telekinisis on the 2 green things (they are in the room with the human) and then charm the human I think.

Okay, I am guessing you are at this part.

Head down the passageway until you see the human behind the barrier. Use your Charm gift on him and march him around the corner until you see the leaver. Pull the lever to halt the assembly line then return to your own body.

Jump through the broken window and get the relic off to the right on the far end of the balcony. Jump over the guardrail to get it. Head over to the opposite side of the balcony and jump over the railing. Jump and float across the water to the platform.

Enter the doorway and battle the Hylden Warrior inside. Look for a short passage leading to a checkpoint. Activate it on your way down to the left. You should come across a large enclosure with glass walls and floors. Kill the Hylden standing there.

The door ahead is locked but look through the floor to find a human and aglyph symbol. Use telekinesis on the glyph symbol to activate the crane to move the crates from in front of the human.
    Next, charm the human and carefully manuever him around the narrow walkway to the other side. The crates block his way, so return to Kain and activate the glyph seal again.

Once the crates are out of the way, charm the human and walk him over to the lever on the other side. Pulling that lever will open the door where Kain is standing. Return to Kain and go throguh.

Like I said, this was a guess at where you are. Correct me if I am wrong and I will try to pinpoint where exactly you are to help you out.

Good luck!
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

lan, can you drop the caps? it`s hard to read...

other than that, i see umah has already helped you out.

Well Lord of Death... if she helped out already, what's the point in you posting?

what`s yours?

riddle me this

I didn't have one. I thought that was fairly obvious... especially for someone with such a vast superior intellect as yourself…. I however, was inquiring about your reasons for displaying a talent for such astute observations.

oh, so you couldn`t think of anything better to do than trying to annoy me, Junior?

how nice...

awww isn't that cute *coughhypocritecough*
    I already stated I didn't have a point other than pointing out your unneeded post.

And taking stabs on my well being... a new low for you?
    Your turning out to be quite the upstanding individual. Keep up the good work.

Question Help!!!

Hey i need help again. I'm in chapter elven(Hylden city) 15%. I am stuck in th place, where i have to make the hole on wall. I alrady had charmed th man in room upstairs to open the door of the creature & then killed the creatur using th machine in room. Then i blasted thje glypth baterry(what ever) focussing the beem. Then i went in to the room(through hole) & charmd the man in room across to shut down the water pool.

Well i had pushed the block to exactly bllow the opening in the fence & charmed the man to fill the room with water(from platform). Then jumped to top of the block from there succesfully. But now i can't jump to top level from there(to turn the switch on). As you know you can only jump when you turn to purple. But here i don't get purple. I tried to jump from different places of block & also put the block in several positions too. BUt no luck. Really ned help here. How can i get to the top level from block?
    POWER IS EVERYTHING

Exclamation

Is there really a need for you to post the same thing in two seperate threads?