Thread: FFVII Login Problems

FFVII Login Problems

Ohh, good to hear that you were able to solve this issue. Feel free to reply if you have any further problems.

Final Fantasy 7 Log In problems

i bought the game downloaded it regestered it and im at the log in screen its asking for
    . Use your SQARE ENIX account or Email i used both nothing at the bot it read's. Can't access your account? i click on it.
    Then it ask's for my Email account recovery i put in my email and then it tell's/read's Email address not registered omg what em i doing wrong??

I'm having the same problem. I can't login onto the playonline site, it says my square enix account that im currently using doesn't exist.

Tyler I figured it out. When your at that log in screen look to your left and u can see it say ( face book ) well below that it says (North America) click on that and u can log in. Took me forever to figure it out

thanks for the help, I had the same problem

Hello, so I recently purchased FF7 and although I had some small issues when installing I finnaly got to where I needed to be. After my game had finished updating I went to log in and it told me that I had incorrect login information. I thought to myself, "Hmm that's weird I know for a fact that this is my log in info."

So I decided to do a test. I tried logging in on the website but I got the same error. So, naturally, I reset my password because I'm human and may have made a mistake. So I reset my password and I am able to log in. I then proceed to try and log in onto FF7 but I get the error "Incorrect Login Information". How can that be I just reset my password?

So I went back to the website and tried logging in. The website also told me I had incorrect login info. So I reset my password.....again. This time though as soon as I was able to get into my account I immediately logged off and tried to log back in. Guess what happened. "Incorrect Login Information." I am severly displeased with what is going on I only made this account to play FF7 and I can't even do that because Square keeps loosing my password. Is anyone else having this issue or do I just have terrible luck?

Thanks in advance for any advice or tips or what have you

Technical issues and questions about [FINAL FANTASY VII for PC] belong in the [FINAL FANTASY VII PC Technical Issues and Support Forum].

It's not about Final Fantasy 7. Its about the fact that my password keeps getting changed.

I believe this might be related to the recent release of FFVII having been developed by the SEM E staff. Have you submitted your issue to the CS team yet? support.na.square-enix.com/

Square Support Login

OK! SO! Trying to find a way to re-download FF7 after my conformation email being deleted, I've found numerous posts directing me to the square support page... I CAN'T LOG IN THERE!!!!!!! I can log in on na.square-enix.com... but when I try to log onto the support site, ti says either my name or password is wrong, even though I KNOW they's are not wrong. When I try to retrieve my info from support it says there is no account registetred to my email.... How the hell is anyone supposed to use this site???? Why can I log into my account, and change information on it, but NOT be able to access support using the same credentials?????? is anyone else havign this problem??? Is anyone from support able to help me out here????? because honestly... this is ridiculous....

This question does not belong in the [General Discussion] forum, but in either the [FINAL FANTASY VII PC Technical Issues and Support Forum] or the [Customer Service Support Issues] forum. I'd recommend that you contact:

[SQUARE ENIX Support] -1-858-790-7529, 9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri

or

Direct Line: 310-846-0345

Has this been fixed? I've been looking all around and can't find anything that gives a fix for this.

About a week ago I bought Final Fantasy 7 re-release for my pc. I had been able to play it perfectly fine up until today, I opened ff7, it downloaded a small update and then asked me to login (unusual as it usually auto-logs in for me). So I tried logging in and it gave me back this error message "Sorry, we're having trouble communicating with the Square Enix Account Management System".

I tried multiple times, I tried restarting my pc, I tried restarting my modem and I just keep getting the same error message. I decided to try resetting my password, followed all of the instructions and it won't even let me do that, it keeps saying I have entered the incorrect answer??? I know I'm not getting it wrong because I know what my mothers maiden name is, TRUST ME!!!

This is a completely moronic system, why the friggin hell do I have to login online to play my offline game anyway, seriously wtf.

So how do I login again so I can play my game, that I paid good money for, for the millionth time.

yes i am getting exactly this as well, i dont understand the concept of having to log on online to play an offline game, need help on this!

Originally Posted by imported_Julian
    About a week ago I bought Final Fantasy 7 re-release for my pc. I had been able to play it perfectly fine up until today, I opened ff7, it downloaded a small update and then asked me to login (unusual as it usually auto-logs in for me). So I tried logging in and it gave me back this error message "Sorry, we're having trouble communicating with the Square Enix Account Management System".

I tried multiple times, I tried restarting my pc, I tried restarting my modem and I just keep getting the same error message. I decided to try resetting my password, followed all of the instructions and it won't even let me do that, it keeps saying I have entered the incorrect answer??? I know I'm not getting it wrong because I know what my mothers maiden name is, TRUST ME!!!

This is a completely moronic system, why the friggin hell do I have to login online to play my offline game anyway, seriously wtf.

So how do I login again so I can play my game, that I paid good money for, for the millionth time.

I'm having the same problem. Does support actually read the forums?

Originally Posted by imported_Daniel

Does support actually read the forums?

Answer: Yes.

Though I'd still recommend that you contact them directly: [Customer Support Contact Information]

Anybody figure out a solution? This is pretty dissapointing.

For three days, since I bought and downloaded FF7 I couldn't play. That was because an error logging in with my SQUARE ENIX account kept happening. Until I used my FACEBOOK account to log in, now I can log in with no problems and play!

Hopefully this question hasnt been answered yet but. You may be signing into the wrong sign in box. Don't sign in to that initial login screen. I had that problem too until I saw the two other log in boxes on the left side of the screen. One says to login with Facebook and the other one with Square Enix NA. Try clicking the Square Enix NA login box and try to login with that. Hope it works for you!

I downloaded and installed Final Fantasy 7 easily in about 15-20 minutes. The splash screen checks for udpates, loads just fine, and I get to the login page. I type in my username and password and get a wrong password message. I have used the apssword reset function 4 times now and it's still not working. I notice that if I log out of the wbeiste I can't log back in to na.square-enix.com with the just chagned password. I have to request another reset and login that way.

I have sinced done that and waited 15 minutes to try once more to see if maybe the servers needed to sync or update or something. But I still cannot login to FF7. I will stay logged in here to keep an eye on the forum.

Thanks,

-Will

We will need for you to contact the Square Enix Support Center as this seems to be an account related problem rather than an actual technical issue.

cant log into game itself

hi all,

After a suddon hdd failure, and it's replacement and associated drama, I've installed ff7 onto a windows 8 x64 system. I got the game installed, and activated but I cannot "log in" to start playing the game. It keep saying "soemthing went wroug ..." . I tried to use the support option but it wont let me login there , either. it sys unknown accoutn or password. Sicne I've logged in here to post clearly my login is working but something else is badly broken on square enix's end at least as it realtes to my account -- how do I get it fixed and what is the next step (no screeming or name calling while fun is not a logical next step [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-sealed.gif[/img] )

hi all,

After a suddon hdd failure, and it's replacement and associated drama, I've installed ff7 onto a windows 8 x64 system. I got the game installed, and activated but I cannot "log in" to start playing the game. It keep saying "soemthing went wroug ..." . I tried to use the support option but it wont let me login there , either. it sys unknown accoutn or password. Sicne I've logged in here to post clearly my login is working but something else is badly broken on square enix's end at least as it realtes to my account -- how do I get it fixed and what is the next step (no screeming or name calling while fun is not a logical next step [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-sealed.gif[/img] )

Page 4 of 5 First First 12345 Last