Thread: FFVII Login Problems

FFVII Login Problems

FFVII-PC Says my email doesn't exist - but you sent me an email of my order

Paid for the game, downloaded it, put in the product key.

Square sent me an email with all my information in it so you obviously have it.

Go to log in and it says I have an invalid email. Thinking I forgot my password I click "Can't Access My Account" and again I get that my email doesn't exist.

Final Fantasy VII PC

Bought and downloaded Final Fantasy VII, but now it tells me my email and login information is invalid so I can't play it.

I just pay for it, logged into the 'doanload' page but cannot locate the download link : /

This website is pretty lame, they should invest in a better one.

Same for me: the DOWNLOAD link isn't anywhere... I even followed step by step the help menu, and still no DOWNLOAD link on the My Order page... Can a technician get back to us on this please?

By the way, by all means, please change the architecture of your website...

Is this supposed to only be a Europe only Store Item? I keep putting in my information and it keeps telling me my method of payment is not available for my location. I'm in Saint Marys, Georgia, USA

Originally Posted by Poshta
    Is this supposed to only be a Europe only Store Item? I keep putting in my information and it keeps telling me my method of payment is not available for my location. I'm in Saint Marys, Georgia, USA
    I'm getting that too.

How did they screw up a release this big? This is what happens when you go digital-only. And of course custoemr support is nowhere to be found.

Hey, first time post.

I just bought FF7 via the square enix page, and decided to use my facebook account as a login,

but when i try to login to play i get an error telling me that i dont have cookies enabled in my browser and that i must adjust my secruity settings before i can continue.

any one else got this problem or maybe a solution?

Thanks
    Nekodemo.

I am running into the same issues. And I really do not want to connect my FaceBook account to this.

Does anyone have a fix? Even the site seems to believe my account doesn't exist, but I cannot find anywhere that lists my account name. I can change my password and whatnot, and I can log into my account through the "change your password" email, but I cannot get in with the username and PW or the email and PW.

Seems like a very faulty system with limited information available to customers.

Cannot log in to account

I cannot use my username or e-mail to log in to the website or FF7. I can, oddly enough, get my password reset and access my account on the website, but if I log out, I cannot log back in using hte new password I just set.

you should see on the left side a facebook and underneath it north america square enix click the norht amerca then enter you info because its set on the facebook one its asking for your facebook log in info or you can enter your facebook info but its easier clicking north america sqaure enix

you should see on the left side a facebook and underneath it north america square enix click the norht amerca then enter you info because its set on the facebook one its asking for your facebook log in info or you can enter your facebook info but its easier clicking north america sqaure enix

That's what I was doing. Thanks for giving me the idea to use the Facebook login, though. That seems to work just fine. Crisis averted!

Since I don't see [FINAL FANTASY VII] among your [REGISTERED TITLES], the account you are currently using is a EU SEM account. Correct?

I sent an email into support, FF7 is registered according to this website, but I still can't login with the NA login button :|

This is ridiculous, why not just go with an established platform like steam?

I can't log into PlayOnline to play FFXI. 1st time trying to play this game and to be honest i have never seen anything more confusing or irratating in my life a game should not be this hard to log into!

Originally Posted by imported_Shawn

I can't log into PlayOnline to play FFXI. 1st time trying to play this game and to be honest i have never seen anything more confusing or irratating in my life a game should not be this hard to log into!

Maybe this will help: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

Yep! I can't login! User invalid for me to!!

Originally Posted by imported_David

Yup, says invalid email or password. Then when I request my password it tells me my email is invalid. Okay, so maybe something messed up when I registered; I go to register again, and ooh! My email and account are already taken! Guess what, I have forum access but no game access! This is just stupid.

Same problem here!! And the screen to login is ugly and it seems broken, link a website with no CSS!!

are there no solutions?!?! i made 3 different accounts already and still can't log in..
    why make us log in for a game that doesn't require us to use the website?

same problem here, wish i could help

wtf is going on I was able to download FF7 the other day and now I had to enter the serial and register it and now I cant find anyways to download it

So, I was able to download and install the game with no issues. It was sent to my email without any issues so I know I have the right one. After I had it installed I would go to try and load into the game, and my email and password combo didn't work. I tried my username with the same results. Seeing as I couldn't log in I tried to recover my password via the "Can't access your account?" option. After trying that I get the message "Email not found."

I've downloaded everything but it seems like the server hasn't added my info despite my downloading and registering my game. Sorry if this is a repost but I didn't see anything like it on the first page or so.

So when you get an error like this there may be a few different things that have gone wrong. First, you'll want to make sure that you're logging in with the same information that you're logging into this forum site with. If you need a password rest you can do so here. Second, you'll want to make sure that you are logging into the correct portion of the game. There are three parts to the login area of the Launcher: The main username and password area (this is for the EU region Square Enix Members site), the Facebook login, and the Square Enix North America option. We'd want you to make sure that you're clicking on that NA region area when loggin in. By doing these few steps it should get you on a path to log in. Once in it's probably going to ask you for your registration code which can be found in your email or on www.findmyorder.com.

Thank you for your response to the thread. I have resolved this in another way however. Thanks again!

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last