Thread: Favorite Brands, Pins and Deck Strategies

Favorite Brands, Pins and Deck Strategies

Favorite Brands, Pins and Deck Strategies

Sure, discussion of characters we like is well and good, but you can't get through the game without knowing the trends and equipping Psych-granting pins! Who knew before this game that getting blinged out could serve a useful purpose? I sure didn't.

This is a wide topic, so let's break down what I'm looking for here.

<ul>[*]Brands. There's thirteen brands in all, but I'm sure someone gravitates to one or another in particular. What brand of clothes and Pins you you find yourself equipping the most?[*]Individual favorite pins! Do you like the Psych it grants, or is it because it's of a particular brand?[*]Pin deck strategies. Individual powers are important, but it's important to find something that flows for you![/list]

I'll share my current deck order to start! It's a simple strategy, mostly featuring quick movements and taps.

Yoshimitsu (Shockwave [S])
    Rakuyo (Vulcan Uppercut [S])
    Playmate Beam (Force Rounds [T])
    Cornix (Rapport [T])
    Lightning Rook (Lightning Arrester [T])
    Lightning Anger (Vortex Saber [M])

Let's see what kind of trends we Members can come up with! Keep it real.

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+
    Sure, discussion of characters we like is well and good, but you can't get through the game without knowing the trends and equipping Psych-granting pins! Who knew before this game that getting blinged out could serve a useful purpose? I sure didn't.

This is a wide topic, so let's break down what I'm looking for here.

<ul>[*]Brands. There's thirteen brands in all, but I'm sure someone gravitates to one or another in particular. What brand of clothes and Pins you you find yourself equipping the most?[*]Individual favorite pins! Do you like the Psych it grants, or is it because it's of a particular brand?[*]Pin deck strategies. Individual powers are important, but it's important to find something that flows for you![/list]

I'll share my current deck order to start! It's a simple strategy, mostly featuring quick movements and taps.

Yoshimitsu (Shockwave [S])
    Rakuyo (Vulcan Uppercut [S])
    Playmate Beam (Force Rounds [T])
    Cornix (Rapport [T])
    Lightning Rook (Lightning Arrester [T])
    Lightning Anger (Vortex Saber [M])

Let's see what kind of trends we Members can come up with! Keep it real.
    JUPITER OF THE MONKEY IN DA HOUSE!!!!! XD I love that brand... that's my fave brand, and I always hve the slashing attackes like Masamune and stuff...

Natural Puppy is nice, too for its boomerang and projectiles....

Ummm.... my fave brand... Not sure... I'm trying to buy all the Gatito stuff... but it's hard getting the right pins for it.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I only found out waaay after playing the game that the brands are based on the Eastern Zodiac. Thank you Wikipedia.

I guess I'm a Jupiter fan, myself, to be honest.

The Pin that would always be in my deck was Splish Splash Barrier.

That pin is soooo awesome. It heals you, it protects you, and you can walk around!

I guess I used a lot of Natural Puppy in my pins so that would be my overused brand but I like Sheep Heavenly and Mus Rattus

Current deck:

Yoshimitsu- Shockwave (Jupiter of the Monkey)

Wolf- Velocity Attack (Noise pin)

Lightning Rook- Lightning Arrester (Pegaso)

Kusanagi- Vulcan Uppercut (Jupiter of the Monkey)

Blue Blood Burns Blue- Flame Blast (Dragon Couture)

Healing Bunny- Cure Drink (Sheep Heavenly)

Usually have more pins for the offensive and like using Noise pins too.