Thread: How to add a CreatureAttachment link (man picks up a book) during a conversation?

How to add a CreatureAttachment link (man picks up a book) during a conversation?

Unhappy How to add a CreatureAttachment link (man picks up a book) during a conversation?

I need a nobleman to pick up a book and walk with it in a conversation, but can't get it to happen. Here is what I have so far:

ActorOne
    [None]
    Add link
    Arg 1: CreatureAttachment
    Arg 2: 747 (the book)
    Arg 3: 587 (the nobleman)

When I do this, he grabs the book, but the book (or money, I tried that, too) disappears, apparently inside his body. I can frob the object while he's walking, and when I k/o the guy I can actually see the object floating below me while I'm carrying him.

My problem is, I have to have him pick up the book (by adding the link above), but I need it to be held in his right wrist. How do I do this?

Thumbs Up

I had the same problem with one of my conversations.
    What I did was make a fake book..FrobInert already in his hand. Have a custom meta-pro make it invisible..During the converastion..Remove that metaprop and the book becomes visible again...works fine unless you want Garrett to pick his pocket..
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.