Thread: Tomb-Raider Spam?

Tomb-Raider Spam?

Arrow Tomb-Raider Spam?

With all this talk about sending spam to the Tomb Raider forums, should I actually go ahead and send some? But I need ideas...

"Look. I am up here with cool, okay? I'm so amazingly cool, you could keep a side of meat next to me for a month. I'm am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."-Zaphod Beeblebrox

And now for something totally irrelvant but just as cool and hip!
    The Galactic Core

How about a thread that spams about sending spam to the spam (TR) forum?

Spam spam spam pspspsm,as pspspsama ?

i.e, Send this thread

Big Grin Spam = Bad

Start a discussion about the lack of proof surrounding the existence of spam.
    Thank you for your cooperation, your resident villain:
    http://www.staticon.co.uk/hosted_pix/ghyron.GIF

Thumbs Up It's actually easier than you think.

The people in the tomb raider forums aren't too bright (don't tell them I said that - remember that we're all plotting against them here!). You can get away with just jumping in on the conversation and only pretending like you know what you are talking about.

If someone is asking about the hardest enemy in the game, just agree with the last post. If someone is asking if you would like to see [insert shoddy home-made program here] the answer is yes. Just blend in with the hapless fools and watch your post count skyrocket! Muahahahaha!

EDIT: I would also like to add the FFVII forums as prime spam targets, they are hopeless at being coherant...

LOL

(you can not do that on the LoK boards though... most people there know EVERYTHING of the game)

Smile

Go! Go my dogs of war! Gooooo!!!

(But don't tell em I sent ya! )

Edit: I just want everyone to know that that image is being served off my Apache Webserver running on FreeBSD 4.6!!! It's the first thing to be officially served by me! W00T! You guys would not believe how HARD it is to learn and use Unix!

A mod promoting spam... heaven at last

8. Originally posted by AlphaOmega

Go! Go my dogs of war! Gooooo!!!

(But don't tell em I sent ya! )

Edit: I just want everyone to know that that image is being served off my Apache Webserver running on FreeBSD 4.6!!! It's the first thing to be officially served by me! W00T! You guys would not believe how HARD it is to learn and use Unix!
    Hmmm, too bad it doesn't work.

Oh it DID work...

I got 2 new computers today (166's for 125 each, w/ monitors, I couldn't resist!) and I had to get them on the network to get setup files and whatnot, and I was short one cat5e so I had to take the one from my webserver. I swear it works though. Should be up by tommorow.

The TR moderater:
    Originally posted by John Carter
    Yes. Spam not this TR forum, oh Munkeechum, lest I consign you to the Outer Darkeness from whence the creatures featured on the album covers of your favorite band were banished long ago by the Elder Gods. Once so consigned, there will be no howling the rites in their seasons, nor will the stars ever be right, to return you to this plane of existence.
    The FFVII moderator:
    Originally posted by Moggraider
    SPAM saved my life! *holds up spam can to the right of his head and puts on a big grin*
    Now what have we learnt children?

TR is not puss-pool of congealing spam we once thought. It is infact FFVII that not only tolerates, but encourages it. Attack my bretheren, CHAAAARGE!!!!!

Spam Attacks = No good

Stop the spam! No forum deserves additional spam from an attacking forum subtop....

<Various pulse rifles, shotguns, and other various weapons are pointed at SkrasherSmasher's head.>

Juu..uust voicing my opinion... No need to do anything irrational. DONT SHOOT!
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

If i see anyone whos name is in this thread spamming in another forum, insta ban.....

Smile

Ha! It works now!

(Yeah guys, the spam things just a joke. If you really wanna try though....)