Thread: Saudi Arabia Grotto Dark Palace

Saudi Arabia Grotto Dark Palace

I am stuck... I am in one of the 3 rooms with skelton doors. It is the one with 4 switches, and I need to get to the other side to get a statue and a small medipack placed on the pillers.
    Please help!

I have fire, wind, water and element 1.
    The statue on the piller is element 2.
    It's the room where the switches are square holes, and are oparated by putting the whole arm into it. Lots of beetles come out from it.

Anyone?

Found it!

Sorry quaver, too late for this perhaps. So now that you got element 2, on the way out of this room (thru the timed door and collapsing platforms) you should see the earth element.

Thank you Drew.
    These puzzle solving is frustrating... But I love it!

How frustrating!

This was probably all done ages ago, but I am now in the same place that Quaver was when (s)he started this thread. And I haven't got it yet!! So far I think I missed one of the water, wind thingies back in Pet Semetary, but apart from that all seems to be ok But how to get to the other side of the sandpit? Do I have to put lara's hand into the holes in the correct order? It seems like if you make a mistake if this is the case than you should be able to reset the puzzle though...

You just activate 3 switches (avoiding the one with the beetles), then go back to the corridoor, were you can now move some blocks.