Thread: Final Fantasy X Group

Final Fantasy X Group

I'm dissapointed that my Final Fantasy X group on the Member's site is gone. 2 years running; all that information and the members just gone...
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

yeah sorry to hear that.

Sorry about that man. Are the members still here or did they leave the forums?

I haven't been able to contact them. They probably haven't seen the new site yet. I see a tab for groups though on the profile page so I'm hoping they'll make a return and I suppose I'll start from scratch. The group function may even be improved when they are reintegrated back into the site.

Originally Posted by Squall-Nathan
    I'm dissapointed that my Final Fantasy X group on the Member's site is gone. 2 years running; all that information and the members just gone...

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I would have loved to join that group. Had I of known about it.

Originally Posted by Zyzxx

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I would have loved to join that group. Had I of known about it.

Well if groups make a return you can count on me rebooting my group.

Originally Posted by Zyzxx

Well if groups make a return you can count on me rebooting my group.

I'm actually glad with the new version of the Square Enix Members site, but disappointed that they did away with things such as Groups. I hope that it's temporary, and they'll bring them back so that I can join.

I was never very active on the Square Enix Members site before, but I'm making a change to that now that the site is revised finally!

Would have liked to join that group. if I had known about it too.