Thread: Baron's Tower curently alpha testing

Baron's Tower curently alpha testing

Baron's Tower curently alpha testing

Cool! What's the motive here?

Thumbs Up

I love that wine cellar!
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

I guess that it must be just me
    But the pictures are too dark to see
    All I see is the sky
    And that is no lie
    <strike>In that case, I think I'll go pee</strike>
    My monitor doesn't like me

They are a bit dark for me as well, though I am not on my regular computer. Looks great though Belboz. Looking forward to playing.

Right click on picture, copy, and paste into PSP, then change lightness.
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

For once I can see them just fine as is :-)

Many times others are too dark but no problem here for me. So when's beta coming up? HUH HUH HUH? LOL Thanks for the update and screenies Belboz..will be looking forward to playing it as usual Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

8. Another FM?
    I haven't played CL yet or any new fm come to mention it. I'm waiting until my fm is finished so I don't it up

I'll look forward to this one belboz. You and Gummie are my fav authors (In no particular order )

Belboz,
    Looks good. Can't wait! Is this a follow along to the other missions?

Guys,
    I can see the screen shots just fine. They are a bit dark but I think that is just the way it works. When I have posted pics in Ghost Reports I had to lighten them up before posting so they would show well. Screen shots never quite look like the brightness of the game itself without some editing at least from my experience. So take Zaccheus advice.

But if all you can see is the sky! Ha! Guess your monitor doesn't like ya! Nice Poem Yubetcha!
    Just Sneakin' Through!

If you need any testers call memememememe please!!!!

The screenshots looks great. I'm looking forward to play the mission