Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Happy Birthday - Huntress !!!

Happy Birthday - Huntress !!!

Thumbs Up Happy Birthday - Huntress !!!

Happy Birthday Huntress!

and many, many more and allways good hunting !!!

<font color="red"><h1>Happy</h1></font>
    <font color="green"><h1>Birthday</h1></font>
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

Smile

Hope you have a great birthday and that you get everything you have wished for.Now go out and paint the town red and have fun .

Tin Star
    There is no honor among thieves.

Happy Birthday

<small> This is the first birthday post I've seen that doesn't move around the screen. </small>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUNTRESS!!

Have a terrific day.

Happy birthday, lovely lady, and very best wishes. You know you're an inspiration to us all, right? I am 'looking at the big 4-0' myself, but Huntress and theBlackman let us know that we can keep playing and enjoying games (gasp) even when we get over 40! I promise I *will* get back into UT quite soon..., especially now the Thievery server is up!

Bravus

Thumbs Up

Happy Birthday Huntress!!

...and good hunting.

Hope you birthday was a great day and that you got what you were hunting for. Happy birthday!

Hope you birthday was a great day and that you got what you were hunting for. Happy birthday!
    Let me second that!!

Good Hunting to you on your special day. Hope it's a grand one.

Christine...you sneaky gal...musta checked

my profile sometime or other...LOL Yes, todays the day I officially qualify for good ole Medicare bennies... ..isn't that awful! So guess I'll have to hurry and play all these games hanging around my desk before I get "TOO OLD" to play them..LOL

Thank you one and all for your good wishes and appreciated My day will be quiet as per usual with no special plans in view. Maybe I might break open a bottle of Dom Pierre I still have in my frig and just wish I could share a glass with you all ! So here's to some of the nicest people I have come to know a little and may your day be fruitful with many treasures to put in your "loot" bag! Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Huntress: In honor of your birthday, the Ted E. Bear Trio performs their world famous happy birthday dance.

Big Grin

Being as there is no "NEW" Thief, I will just have to say Happy Happy, and will be unable to add to your Thief collection this time.

Your friend, with best wishes and thanks.

Cool

Hope you manage to catch something nice for your birthday Huntress...maybe tall, dark and handsome?

Big Grin

Happy Birthday Huntress, have a good one

Happy Birthday, Huntress. I hope it's a great day.

Happy Birthday, Huntress. I hope you have a year as wonderful as you deserve (& that's very wonderful)!!!

Happy Birthday Huntress! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Just wanted to add some additional thank you's

to the Taffers that came in later It's very nice to have you all come in for a visit to extend to me your greetings I'll lift my glass to you as well!

Hah, theBlackman, you should have added "yet" LOL Maybe by next years celebration...Thief III will be on the shelves heh heh...

Later and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Big Grin

Sorry I'm late....I've been battling Turning the Tables, and losing up till now. Happy Birthday, Huntresss !

Sorry for being late to the party, but that's the story of my life.... Happy Birthday, Huntress!

Squid & LochNessa

Thumbs Up

I wish you a happy Birthday Huntress, wow 21 again eh?

Cool

I hope you had a great birthday. I always give the birthday people a dancing girl or guy, so here ya go.

http://blizzard.com/images/war3/item...of-shadows.gifLoyalty above all else... except honor.
    I went to the Cradle and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. Hey, is this blood?

Thumbs Up Better late than never!

Happy Belated Birthday, Huntress!!

Northren raises his glass to Huntress.

Here's to never being too old to play! Cheers!

Late again ...

Always a day or two behind, but Happy Birthday

Page 1 of 2 12 Last