Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: !*!*!*!*Happy Birthday Squid!!*!*!*!*!*!

!*!*!*!*Happy Birthday Squid!!*!*!*!*!*!

!*!*!*!*Happy Birthday Squid!!*!*!*!*!*!

<marquee scroll amount=8 direction=right behavior=alternate><font size=6 color=blue>Happy Birthday Squid!</font></marquee>

Through sleet and rain, and snow, tis late, yet her work is never done. She must get this out tonight. To make the dead line for Squid's birthday. Can she do it, I dunno, staggering in...........................................................................................................................................................................oh wait..................................................I can do this........................................................................................................................................maybe................................................////////////mdddddddddddddddddff/....ddddaaaaaa;f./................................................................................................................having dinner with fami;y//.....................then friends come to visit,,,,oh wiat./..........what was I suppose to do agaN????? OH MAN! Griipping that chandelier....................TIGHT!!! Are there any tafffers here?? ohh wait......I see some.....down below.............

yeah...only 10 minutes to edit this post.................

<marquee><font color="#FF0000">H</font><font color="#FF2D00">A</font><font color="#FF5B00">P</font><font color="#FF8900">P</font><font color="#FFB700">Y </font><font color="#FFE500">B</font><font color="#EAFF00">I</font><font color="#BCFF00">R</font><font color="#8EFF00">T</font><font color="#60FF00">H</font><font color="#33FF00">D</font><font color="#05FF00">A</font><font color="#00FF28">Y </font><font color="#00FF56">S</font><font color="#00FF84">Q</font><font color="#00FFB2">U</font><font color="#00FFE0">I</font><font color="#00EFFF">D</font><font color="#00C1FF">!</font><font color="#0093FF">!</font><font color="#0066FF">!</font></marquee>

Yes, indeed...Squid...

<i>A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY MANY MORE </i>

Enjoy and tell all...well almost all..what you and LockNessa did to celebrate Ta and Good Hunting![
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Happy Birthday Squid

Thumbs Up

In true internet style:
    <h2><font style="color:red">HBDTY!</font></h2>
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

Thanks, everyone! For awhile there I thought that you had forgotten...

LochNessa and I actually really didn't do anything much. We threw a small party at our house, with my family and a group of friends. Had a large cookout, with lots of burgers, hot dogs, devilled eggs, cake, barbequed beans, corn cooked in beer, cupcakes, ice cream, and a croute plate, (whatever that is!) and various other snacks. We then played boardgames downstairs in the basement for a few hours. It really turned out to be a great day, and exactly how I like to spend my birthdays.... relaxing, enjoying good food, surrounded by friends and family.

As for any private celebrating inbetween LochNessa and I, well, that hasn't happened.... yet.

Squid

Smile

Happy Birthday Squid:
    Hope your day was filled with fun and that you got everything you wished for.

Tin Star
    There is no honor among thieves.

Thumbs Up

Happy Birthday Squid- Sounds like you had a great one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SQUID!

happy birthday squid - just wrap your tentacles around Lochnessa.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Thumbs Up

Happy birthday Squid! Sounds like it was a great day, wish we all could have been there too.

Ahhhh Squid...sounds like you had a lovely day indeed!

And what a buffet...hmmm yummie But what...no cheese? LOL Corn cooked in beer? That's a new one on me...I've fixed a pot roast with beer in it a long time ago and that's sure good That must be a new way to get drunk on corn..now I've heard of corn liquor, ha ha ha, but not corn cooked in beer...that's funny!

Glad you all had such a nice day and hope it carries through the year as well Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Hope you had a good birthday Squid...Even with those devilled eggs!

Happy birthday, Squid.

Happy birthday, Squid!! Have a tentacular day!!

Big Grin

Hope your day was a great one, Squid ! I don't like corn...but cooked in beer, who knows ?

Cooking Southern

For those of you who are wondering, corn cooked in beer is a Southern recipe. The corn was boiled in Bud Light, water, sugar, salt, and butter. Boil the corn until it's tender... after about 10 minutes or so, the beer boils off, but it gives the corn extra tenderness. They're pretty tender and sweet once they're done.

Squid
    I speak to you now of the fall of giants, the passing of ages, the burial of heroes, the death of kings.

Thumbs Up

It sounds like you had a great Birthday Squid, many happy returns!

Cool

Happy Birthday. Here is your dancing girl.

http://blizzard.com/images/war3/item...of-shadows.gifLoyalty above all else... except honor.
    I went to the Cradle and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. Hey, is this blood?

Happy Belated Birthday, Squid!

Ha, the corn cooked in beer got my attention, too! Glad you had a wonderful day!

----------------

Gum Drop - Deviled eggs are hard boiled eggs sliced in half lengthwise, the yolks are then scooped out and mashed with vinegar, mustard, mayo, sugar, salt & pepper, then spooned back into the egg white halves, and garnished with paprika. Tasty! As to the name? Who knows why. Perhaps the paprika (red color) on the peaked yolk mixture (yellow) makes it look like a flame or hot.

Sorry I'm late

Happy Belated Squid

Big Grin

Happy Birthday !!! Squid !!

Vesper

Thumbs Up WOW another Cancer birthday w00T!!!!

And did Squiddy get all dressed up and demand to be called Mr. Calamari on his special day???? heheheh maybe not

Happy belated birthday... your party sounded like a lot of fun!!!!!

XXXOOO
    Speedy

Thumbs Up

<font size=6>Happy Birthday Squid!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last