Thread: BO1 - stuck at Nuprators Retreat

Unhappy BO1 - stuck at Nuprators Retreat

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me - I've got to the room inside the reatreat that has its floor covered with spikes. I've worked out that when I tread on certain tiles it clicks and some spikes move about - what I can't work out is where I'm meant to go! I either get pierced to death or get to a gap and re-appear somewhere else. I need to get the the lever in one of the square areas. I hope you know where I mean ...

Sue

Smile

Try to shoot the lever with the Magic Missle spell. Or whatever the heck its called, its like the only spell you got at this point other than sanctuary.

I'm really not sure where you are(other than in Nups ). But maybe that'll help

That doesn't work the bolt just shoots straight on past it. I'm in one of the sub-areas to the left of the the main area. Some spikes move about when I step on certain tiles - but there are still others in the way and I can't get any further.

I dont know were you are?

You need to be clearer about your locale, Sue I can get into nupraptors retreat now but I dont know the room your in? post nfo and I can help you.

tried wolf form?

Thumbs Up

wolf form worked!! I just got in that little bit closer to make the jump - it wouldn't work before!! Now all I've got to do is get Kain to operate the handle - which he isn't doing currently :/ . I still can't explain exactly where I am - just that the floor seems to be divided into squared areas - some plain tiles, some with small spikes and some with long spikes. They're sure painful though!

Thanks very much for the help folks!

can you post a screenie? i passed through nuppie`s retreat not too long ago myself, so i might be able to help you out

Hey Az

I'm OK now - feeling so proud of myself I got through it and am now in Malek's Bastion. It's been such bliss - for once I've had the house to myself for a few hours and spent all that time on the PS2.

Off to relax and watch Smackdown (WWE) now

Thanks for your help

Sue

glad i could help!