Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello

Hello

Big Grin Hello

Hello everybody!

I've had a lot of things to deal with but I'm back with a suprise to tell you all but ah...I think i'll leave that till later.

It sure is good to be back, or should I say good to be here for the first time in my life.

<Parades start throughout the street as people randomly fall out of their buildings while trying to think they can fly for no apparent reason.>

Welcome to Neo Sector Zeta-Plural!

Been playing Neverwinter Nights, haven't you? Eh? And guess what, post count is no longer existant except on user profile pages!

"Today, we mourn the losses of idiodic people who think they can fly. With them, also have died the spammers of the forum. As we hope the idiots rise to heaven, may all the spammers BURN IN..."

Speech cut short due to censorship..

Hey Arctic, I had figured that evil Warcraft had snagged you. Glad you were able to return to us.

<More people fall out of windows.>

Sweet jebus, when are they going to learn..
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

There's a knack to flying...

The knack is to miss the ground.

Big Grin Welcome back... nemesis.

Originally posted by Dracoraptor
    Welcome to Neo Sector Zeta-Plural!
    We already had a long discussion of this topic. The official name is Sector Zeta-Plural MkII.
    Thank you for your cooperation, your resident villain:
    http://www.staticon.co.uk/hosted_pix/ghyron.GIF

<Pokes Ghyron with the "Annoying Riot Prod of Inhumane Justice" several times.>

There's a knack to flying...

The knack is to miss the ground.

Pick a nice day to do it.

?

Oh yea? Well if you keep poking me, I'll 'knack' your head off!

Lightbulb

Yes, welcome to sector Razlipontz Mill.
    V I S I O N T H I N G, rest in peace.

Welcome back!

Ah man, you missed some of the best spam ever... It was a hell of a lot of fun before the ruthlessly circumsized us of our post counts...

And don't listen to a single hypocritical word that SkrasherSmasher or Ghyron utter. They were probably the worst spammers here! (With me following right behind them, but that's just a minor detail...)

Be sure to check out Mufasa's circle of spam, it's tucked away in one of the threads AlphaOmega locked up.

I would welcome you to whereever the hell we are, but as it turns out we are about as good at agreeing on something as we are at being nice to each other...

Big Grin I'm on to you, Pinky!

Originally posted by NZrevenge
    I would welcome you to whereever the hell we are, but as it turns out we are about as good at agreeing on something as we are at being nice to each other...
    We would know where we are if it wern't for the work of... agents of the vile tomb raider forums, who are spreading misinformation and lies in order to confuse us to prepare for the eventual invasion of the forum by the tomb raider people!

You know it to be true! We must resist! The true name is:

Sector Zeta-Plural MkII

Hey, I wasn't spamming! Stop saying that! Ghyron kept SAYING I was, I just did a lot of stuff in the Edios General forums. Most of it got closed anyway...

Big Grin

Skrashersmasher was the real spammer, I was just trying to stop him.

Thumbs Down

Don't start guys, or I'll kick your arses right out of Kokanee Mountain Beeropia-15...

Yes, sir. I'll stop. I don't want an arse kicking right now, thank you very much.

Wink Re: I'm on to you, Pinky!

Originally posted by Ghyron
    You know it to be true! We must resist! The true name is:

Go on. No, I can't hear it. We're in space, you see.

Originally posted by AlphaOmega
    Don't start guys, or I'll kick your arses right out of Kokanee Mountain Beeropia-15...
    Even our mods can't get that name right! So far it's only Ghyron who knows, but he's evil and can't be trusted. The Tomb Raider forums aren't all that bad really, once you get used to it. All that fire and brimstone is mostly there for special effects, and it only seems hot because the AC is out of order.

I'm back too. Look at me! Look! Me!

Anyway, I haven't been here for a while becase I forgot about this forum and thought that the other one was just down for a while.

But I noticed that there is no more post count. When did this happen?

Cool

It's really great to have you back Artic and, glad to see we didn't lose anyone important after all...

Whatever happened to that CtOfDiscord guy who I spamming into completing some article? Oh well... Not important I guess...

Big Grin

It's really great to have you back Artic and, glad to see we didn't lose anyone important after all...
    Poor Arctic.

Ct0fDiscord, welcome to Start Opiarul Sector.

Well I never. AlphaOmega didn't even say hello. And a special thanks t those who did.

I also mourn the loss of those who think they can miss the ground.

Yes I did, some glitch musy have moved it down here to the bottom of the thread.... How odd...

"Hello Arctic! Welcome home!"

Darn mods think they can make up any excuse they want....

Good to see you made the leap to Sector Happysville Ct0fDiscord.

Anyone still on the missing list??

Originally posted by Ct0fDiscord
    I'm back too. Look at me! Look! Me!
    Pinky, that was a dig at CtOfDiscord, I was pretending to ignore him...

And i have made a note of you misspelling Arctic into Artic... again.

BTW, thats Ct0fDiscord (0=zero)

Goody, somebody remembers.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last