Thread: Shipping and Receiving T2

Shipping and Receiving T2

Rolleyes Shipping and Receiving T2

hey, i could not find anyway to enter the buiding except through the drain which leads me all the way to the jail...but the jail is blocked and i have to swim back all the way to where i started but Garett cant get out of the drain(unable to jump up) so is there any other way to enter the main building instead of thru the drain............?

Big Grin

Hmmm,I'm not sure what your talking about.I don't think there is a jial in "Shipping and Reciving".That is just a dockside mission not a priosn level.You must be refering to "Framed" were you frame Lt.Hagen for robbing the evidence vault.Don't worry about getting back out of the drian that's the only way in to sholsgate.You'll be leaving the police station though one of the two mian gates.And the jial should'nt be blocked so I don't know what you maen by that.Try froobing one of the tourchs.

Hi messiam--When you are swimming through the sewers it's very easy to get turned around & go back in the direction you came from. Try to keep track of which direction you are moving at all times so you don't backtrack. This should help you find the entrance to the building. This is an excellent mission once you get inside--enjoy it!!
    "Give him a gun & he's Superman--give him two guns & he's God."

http://members.aol.com/chwyunfat/ima...lpostcount.jpg

Are you in Framed, or in Shipping&Receiving?

I think you are in Framed. Check out for any objects that you can frob, and you should find the secret ways in... there are even two of them.