Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: I Gotta Neopet...

I Gotta Neopet...

I Gotta Neopet...

Yes I did! And now Moggraider is making fun of me and calling me "naive". Well, I think it is cute. Funny, too. It got hungry and I had no money to buy food, so I went to the village Soup Kitchen and got free food. Now isn't that a neat idea?

Then I decided to do some fighting in the Battledome and the site immediately went down to undergo repairs. Wonder if it was something I did? If my Dad finds out he'll accuse me of causing it. He thinks I'm the most powerful person in the Universe.

If World War III breaks out tomorrow, he'll say it's my fault. How do I know? Like yesterday I pushed the "On" button on the washing machine and the breaker tripped. He said that was my fault for somehow not pushing the button right. Now you tell me how many different ways can you push a button?

Here is my pet. He is a Red Korbat. Don't you wish you had one?

*decides not to comment too much, tries to wipe grin off face*

My friend used to keep a Neopet too

Poor Dell. You know, you should go out and socialize a bit...really.

( )

Here's my 'lil guy

he's a Blumaroo

This is mine dell. Here are his stats.

- Jake_MTL_Mito -

Species : Shoyru
    Colour : Blue
    Level : 7

Health : 6 / 12
    Mood : delighted!
    Hunger : not hungry
    Strength : very strong
    Defence : armoured
    Move : fast
    Intelligence : brilliant

I think I'm once again missing the point here..

and please got those pokemon out of the forum

Yeah, Mog. She's already someone else's girl...

*sigh*

Not that I'm turned on by anime freaks...

there not pokemon! there neopets. Its in the title of this forum arkon.

Hey you guys! Stop being so darned uptight and serious!

NOOdles, I truly do have quite a seriously active real life full of friends and various activities from clubbing and dancing to rollerblading. I jog and actually do get pretty physical, too. In fact, I'm willing to bet you that I lead a more normally active social life than you do!

But I also work from home writing business stuff that would bore you to tears (bores me), have completed a novel among other writing, and I really do need "play time". I play RPG games too, read, and if messing around with a cute little virtual pet pleases me, why should it really get up anyone's nose?

Or is it the fact I shared it here that bothers people? There is no place for whimsey or silliness here?

*glances around at the serious, disapproving faces, and shrugs.

Oh well...someday you will envy me the ability to play...

Originally posted by vakusuma
    Yeah, Mog. She's already someone else's girl...

*sigh*

Not that I'm turned on by anime freaks...
    Hahaha. That's not what I meant at all. I was implying that you had one and wouldn't admit to it.

I think neopets is fun. technically my neopets only survive b/c my sister takes care of them, I dont use it all to often. This is my neopet, I have a second but its one my sister added to my account without asking, she has her own neopet account but decided I need a second neopet as well :P neopets has alot of games to play when your bored.

- mischeifx-

Species : Kougra
    Colour : Christmas
    Level : 7

Health : 17 / 14
    Mood : delighted!
    Hunger : satiated
    Strength : immense
    Defence : tough
    Move : super fast
    Intelligence : brilliant

Abilities
    1.Spark lvl 2
    2.Air Shield lvl 1
    3.Smoke screen lvl1

Equipment
    1.Sir Cheekalot Training Shield
    2.Sword of Domar
    3.Fire Mask
    4.Rainbow Gun
    5.Basic Lightning Beam
    6.Green Invisihat
    7.Blue Frost Cannon

Ah, darn you then, Mogg, for causing me undue heartache...

She's pretty likable actually, you know...

Yes, I know, I know.

*looks up*

Ah damn.

Forget you hear me reminiscing about a girl, ya hear?

Originally posted by Dell
    Hey you guys! Stop being so darned uptight and serious!

NOOdles, I truly do have quite a seriously active real life full of friends and various activities from clubbing and dancing to rollerblading. I jog and actually do get pretty physical, too. In fact, I'm willing to bet you that I lead a more normally active social life than you do!

But I also work from home writing business stuff that would bore you to tears (bores me), have completed a novel among other writing, and I really do need "play time". I play RPG games too, read, and if messing around with a cute little virtual pet pleases me, why should it really get up anyone's nose?

Or is it the fact I shared it here that bothers people? There is no place for whimsey or silliness here?

*glances around at the serious, disapproving faces, and shrugs.

Oh well...someday you will envy me the ability to play...
    Heh Dell No need to get that upset...

Notice the little '' there?

Although keeping Neopets IS silly

See, Dell? I'm not the only one who thinks neopets are kinda..... err, well.... neopetty.

Waste of time. Spend that time helping the poor folks... or playing FFX.

Vakusuma, I hear some squeaking sounds. Do you suppose it is all these uptight people walking around in here? Could it be someone is deserving of your lovely epithet of yesteryear? Are they really squeaking when they walk because they are so uptight and totally opinionated about something so foolish as a little cybercreature?

My other one, whom I did not introduce, is growing into quite a fighter. I have him in training and his battle stats are getting higher all the time! Before long, I will enter him in the Battledome against some really vicious fighters and some elite magicians using magic spells to see how he fares.

Oh yes, such a silly thing, these little pets!

I wouldn't mind all these pokémon-kin if they at least looked like real monsters and not like some cute-*** pets.

See, Dell? It's a bloody waste of time.

Het Dell, whats your pets name? My pet is becoming a strong fighter and is having extensive training and strong weapons. I think I would be a good opponent in the battledome. You know my pets name, I think I'll challenge you sometime. Just give me your pets name, and I'll challenge you.
    Don’t underestimate yourself. Your goals are not far from your grasp. Do not let fear and hate lead you. Never give up on yourself. Never give up what you believe. For if you do, you will awaken, the creature within. Remember, the worst foe lies within the self.

http://setharimstash.homestead.com/files/foe2.jpg

Sorry M.E. I am not ready to actively go for it yet! Give him time and he will be a vicious beast for sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last