Thread: troubles with omnislash

troubles with omnislash

troubles with omnislash

Whenever Cloud tries to use omnislash it makes my game crash. It's very frustrating because it keeps me from seeing the ending sequence of the game. Is there a patch to fix this or something? Has anybody else had the same problem? Heeeeeeeeeeelp! Please.

I don't know if it works, but.

http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=1438

Maybe you can add your 2 cents in when you find out if it works or doesn't.....And I hope it's not a virus.

Oh yeah, just view the three ending avi's in order. It basicly plays ending1 then your omni slash, then ending2 then credits, then ending3. If I remember correctly. (I think, not certain, that the credits are part of ending2....if so the only thing you'll be missing is....well....just the final hit.)

you can always equip cloud with counter-attack materia.. wait till sephiroth hits you... and you'll kill him with the counter

Hi Jenova, good to see you back again!

And oddly enough I never used Omnislash...did exactly what you said and used Counter Attack and wiped him out when he hit me.

Jenova, will you ever write for a mas story again?

wrong jenova stole the name before the other guy could...

Well, . The other Jenova was a pretty important longtime member of our board, and she's a girl, so the name actually fit. Oh well.

i can change it if ya want.. i got a couple more i like

Sorry twice...Sorry to miskate you, and really sorry you aren't the real Jenova!

But Counter Attack does work!

Great now i feel fake

Oh, it's cool. It's not like the other Jenova is even anywhere to be seen. You have the right to the name.