Thread: Black Graphical Glitch

Black Graphical Glitch

Black Graphical Glitch

Been getting a weird effect occasionally in Prague. Doesn't happen in the same place and occurs at random but when looking in a certain direction black 'planes' emanate from somewhere. Turning around and the effect disappears until you look back in the same direction. Shut the game down and load it up and the effect is gone, only to turn up somewhere else. Not game breaking but very annoying.

Latest gpu drivers, gtx 970 i5 running mostly medium settings, x12.

Exact same problem here, running on:
    RX 480 8GB
    16GB Ram
    Intel i5 3750
    Samsung 500Gb SSD.

Last edited by bbqfist; 17th Dec 2016 at 08:38. Reason: added system specs

Changing the settings to directx11 seems to have helped, not been getting it recently but not a great solution.

Originally Posted by FishyGinger
    Changing the settings to directx11 seems to have helped, not been getting it recently but not a great solution.
    The same worked for me too, going back to DX11 is giving me drops to 40 fps but the glitch isn't appearing so far.

I have this problem too, but from my experience it goes away when you reload a save file, and it only happens in DX12 after playing for a long peroid of time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVueYE0AsOI

I have:
    I7 6700K
    GTX 1060
    16gb DDR4
    Windows 10 (Latest, 1607)
    Graphics Driver (Latest, 376.33)

I can confirm that this issue remains unresolved.
    I had the sensation of wandering through a series of clotheslines, all draped with black sheets.

i7-5930k
    Vega 56
    Latest AMD GPU drivers
    W10