Thread: FFXV Cindy

FFXV Cindy

FFXV Cindy

I was looking so forward to this game, now i simply cannot buy this game or support Square Enix because of how overly sexualized that character is.
    Its like Square Enix have no values towards women when they release games like FFXIII-2, Dragon Quest VIII and now this one.
    Are you kidding me with Jessica ? She has sexual abilities.
    Thats a good example of a super cool game that got ruined by a character like that.
    And now Dragon Quest Builders are for kids, grooming them for this nasty idea towards women that they are sex objects.

Treating women as objects is nasty, and after seeing Cindy i will not be buying this game, which is a huge dissapointment for me.
    Alot of people are not gonna agree with me but thats who Square is catering to: The male audience that likes to look at boobs and ass.

Im a male and im one of the people that just cant get on with this.
    Ive played every FF game since the beginning, been playing for 18 years but i hate the sexual ideas Square has in games nowadays.
    Fran's playboy race, FFXIII-2 DLC lingerie and now this.

I mean Lulu, Tifa and the rest fine, They really dont bother me but this is just too much.
    They have never sexualized KH either and i sincerely hope they wont do so with Aqua in 2.8.

It is after all a kid's game.

It's not really a kids game though, most of us were kids when we first started playing, and the games have also matured as we have.

But this is Japan you are talking about, they are pretty liberal when it comes to sex.

Also, there have been sneaky references to sexy things in a lot of the old games, but they were either too subtle to notice, or we were just too young to understand.

Look at the whole Final Fantasy VII Don Corneo thing, it's probably the most perverse thing in a final fantasy game when you really think about it deeply, but it was subtle, and said in a way that kids didn't really think about the whole shady thing about that guy and his mansion.

If you enjoy the game with childlike innocence you will see none of these references. If you are the opposite then you will see every subtle remark and comment the game throws at you.

In the world of Final Fantasy, no one is judged by what they wear, they are each unique. If they want to show skin, it's up to them. No one judges them there, so why should you?