Thread: Grey Mouser: Could you update this?

Grey Mouser: Could you update this?

Question Grey Mouser: Could you update this?

If it's not too much of a bother, could you change my registration date to December 2001 and add 958 posts to my present total? Thanks if you can, if not I understand.

They can't do the post count, but he will do the registration date.

Oh...okay, forget the post count, then <small>(thanks BA)</small>.

Smile

THANK YOU GREY MOUSER!!

Big Grin

Wow..you got that changed fast..here i thought it was some great pain in the bum to do it..so if it's that easy could you fix mine? March 2000..no rush
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.

The mods can do anything, TR. I bet they could even change your sex ([M]).

Exclamation

Help!! Mods!!

Grey Mouser Guest
    (rushrushrush)

OK Apache...your "time served" is now reflected.

It is no big deal to change as far as effort, I just need to (using special admin magic powers) manually edit the user profile and change to the old date...but I don't always have the time to drop what I am doing and go do it.

Regardless, if you are a Member in Good Standing you may request your old registration date (be sure to tell me what it was! I can no longer look 'em up on the old UBB forum server, as it is now gone) and given a spare moment I will change it to reflect your length of time spent taffing around the forums when you needed to be putting up those shelves, or fixing the car, or sending that letter to grandmama that you keep putting off...oops, maybe I am referring to the stuff I was supposed to be doing instead of taffing around here

Cool

Oh Thank you oh powerful OZ..
    um..oops wrong story..
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.

Grey Mouser Guest
    Gee, TRoosevelt_26...I thought you had to go to Sweden to get that done

Lightbulb

I've been around(or lurking) since the beginning of the old forum, so what do I get, other than a pat on the back and a gold plated watch ?
    clayman
    Posts: 5663(from the ol' homestead plus whatever you see here)

Cool

Hmm...well as long as you're doing it...

April, 2001

Please?

Thanks GM!

Originally posted by clayman
    I've been around(or lurking) since the beginning of the old forum, so what do I get, other than a pat on the back and a gold plated watch ?
    Hey! What th'?!?! You got a gold plated watch AAANNNDD a pat on the back?! Hey, Grey Mo<small>user..... (voice trailing off as Yubetcha leaves to find him)