Thread: Never seen such ignore to loyal fans, ever, customer service a joke

Never seen such ignore to loyal fans, ever, customer service a joke

Never seen such ignore to loyal fans, ever, customer service a joke

I understand that you get thousands of tickets daily, but still, have been 7 days, is my order even exist? no shipment info, no response from tickets, but the money.......ohhh the money, ye, the money is missing in my bank, that is for sure, i wonder if by insulting you , maybe then, you pay some attention, cause this is outrageos already, i never been so ignored for sake, such treatment to loyal fans, all of my friends already beat the game, and im still DONT KNOW IF MY GAME EVEN EXISTS, what the hell is this, for real, you better give me my game soon, or contact with me, if not you will lose a fan that has been loyal to you for 20 *** years, buying practically all of your games, and not only lose me, i will never recommend anything from you to anyone, lets see if now you pay some attention, cause i already send you 6 tickets and speak in the forum very nicely, but nicely ends when you treat us like this, ive seen a lot of people talking with the same problem, all of them ignored, what the hell for real is this

I have completely same issue. I have pre-ordered FF15, paid month before release and still not physical game received. I hade some response from Jane on my tickets, but response like its now in delivery guy hands or like your partner Royal Mail do not provide us with tracking number and stuff like this. Think best way will be to solve it as refund with your bank. I will do it today if I don't get relevant answer to ticked, more then 14 days after game launch still empty handed.

Originally Posted by AdesFrost
    I understand that you get thousands of tickets daily, but still, have been 7 days, is my order even exist? no shipment info, no response from tickets, but the money.......ohhh the money, ye, the money is missing in my bank, that is for sure, i wonder if by insulting you , maybe then, you pay some attention, cause this is outrageos already, i never been so ignored for sake, such treatment to loyal fans, all of my friends already beat the game, and im still DONT KNOW IF MY GAME EVEN EXISTS, what the hell is this, for real, you better give me my game soon, or contact with me, if not you will lose a fan that has been loyal to you for 20 *** years, buying practically all of your games, and not only lose me, i will never recommend anything from you to anyone, lets see if now you pay some attention, cause i already send you 6 tickets and speak in the forum very nicely, but nicely ends when you treat us like this, ive seen a lot of people talking with the same problem, all of them ignored, what the hell for real is this
    I'll join you in the outrage. I've had my deluxe copy of FF 15 pre-ordered for months. I've already payed for the game. I STILL haven't gotten my game.

I've contacted customer support 3 times, I've message their twitter and Facebook accounts and STILL no answer from ANY of them,

Ill join you on that boat. I have never been angry at customer service before but this is the first time I have, I have had one person email me saying it's on its way but it still has not arrived! No response from customer service and got a pretty blunt response from live chat! Considering cancelling my other pre-orders with them since it is the worst customer service i've experienced

Originally Posted by Jonahdt
    Ill join you on that boat. I have never been angry at customer service before but this is the first time I have, I have had one person email me saying it's on its way but it still has not arrived! No response from customer service and got a pretty blunt response from live chat! Considering cancelling my other pre-orders with them since it is the worst customer service i've experienced
    Their support menu layout is so confusing, where do I access live chat?

just here, lemme know if you have any luck!

http://support.eu.square-enix.com/co...hp?id=612&la=2

Originally Posted by Jonahdt
    just here, lemme know if you have any luck!

http://support.eu.square-enix.com/co...hp?id=612&la=2
    No luck at all, they do not care what their sales "division" does. They just point you back to eshop support . Their public relation and generally management don't care. They have to do it on purpose. We can only warn as many people as possible to not order from this rip off eshop, and get our refund from banks and they will bite them back.

Just call your bankand ask for a refund. I had the same problem with them not replying for a month about a problem with missing items in my FFXV UCE, I contacted the BBB,and Paypal right afterwards asking for a refund. Paypal gave me my money back after they didn't even replied to them. I got a quick responds as soon as the BBB complaint went through. Now thy are sending me my missing items. this is the first and last time I will ever orderr from Square Store again. If I want their games I will order from 3rd parties.