Thread: Paid for FFXV:UCE, haven't gotten it yet. No response from customer service.

Paid for FFXV:UCE, haven't gotten it yet. No response from customer service.

Paid for FFXV:UCE, haven't gotten it yet. No response from customer service.

Hi.

Right now I'm really frustrated. I ordered the UCE edition of Final Fantasy XV back in May. I moved over the summer an asked a cs to update the address. They updated the address but put it in wrong. Now, it's getting sent back but you guys still have my money. Can the game get sent back to the correct address? It's been two days and no response.

I order the ultimate edition too. I change my address way before the release at least five months before. Square updated it no problem and even put the right address in my invoice. Then when it shipped it got delayed due to some incorrect sorting. Then it gets shipped to a different city i never heard of and then get handed off to the post office I'm assuming in that City and then gets delivered there. What makes it worse it dosent even have an address saying where it was delivered too. It just says US, TX (Texas) ...already contact customer support .....day two no answer

Hi, im in the same situation, i already send 2 messages to the customer service, one of them three days ago, still no answer, no game, no nothing, this is very frusttrating actually, if i know this i would have buy the game on the store and reserved there, i try to be a good fan of square enix and buy from the official store, but this is outrageos, really. what is wrong with this customer service? a big company like this with this customer service, pls, explain, i know you get hundreds of hundreds of tickets to the customer service every day, but 3 days no response?, i hope this is getting solved soon

If I were you guys I would file a complaint with the BBB,FTC,and FCC. I had a problem with a missing game out of my UCE and they gave me problems, run arounds, and just completely stop contacting me. I filed a claims with paypal and got my money back because they wouldn't even reply to paypal emails. then I filed a complaint to the BBB. They replied to that and now they are sending me my missing items after that. There's another person here on the forums that said he filed under the FTC and FCC and they replied immediately to him.