Thread: Check out my new fm for T1 - Secret Way

Check out my new fm for T1 - Secret Way

Big Grin Check out my new fm for T1 - Secret Way

It's not at the circle yet - but you can get it here - http://thief.math.uh.edu/

Let me know what you think.....

Thumbs Up

You're going to love this one, guys! Good, old fashioned Thiefing. I had a lot of fun while betatesting it. Good job, Hengist!

Big Grin I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a little bit of everything... totally enjoyed it Hengist

I never play on expert always the middle setting AKA Hard but I wanted to really test myself with this one so I played on Thief...

The mission took me 1hr. and 37 mins. I got 2960/3610 in loot and left a pile of bodies (best guess 20+) in a little room on the groundfloor that has an outside door, and a stairwell that leads down to the basement and another door that leads to a hall just off the kitchen in Lord Binford's Manor... perfect spot to work my thiefty ways hehehehehe... I'm not sure what part I liked the best... getting TO the Manor or dancing with the guards once I got there

Thank YOU Hengist... I bet it becomes well loved by all

XXXOOO
    Speedy

Originally posted by Nightwalker
    You're going to love this one, guys! Good, old fashioned Thiefing. I had a lot of fun while betatesting it. Good job, Hengist!
    OOooo, I think I might just interupt my activities to try this one out!

I love 'Good, old fashioned Thiefing'.
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

Smile

Thanks