Thread: Add information about old titles

Add information about old titles

Add information about old titles

Where can I see the infos. about the old games of Squaresoft? Like the old Square Enix site?

That's a good question. I cycled through the "All" tab in games and it didn't have the older game listed anymore. Looks like it's they've been removed.

Here's a list of the games Square(soft) made before the Enix merger, but yeah, just not the same.

Originally Posted by Persiangato

That's a good question. I cycled through the "All" tab in games and it didn't have the older game listed anymore. Looks like it's they've been removed.

Here's a list of the games Square(soft) made before the Enix merger, but yeah, just not the same.

Hahaha, i never thought both Square and Enix made eroge before.

Yeah, thanks but its not really just that I want. I want them to acknowledge their old and great games. I dont want it to be erased. How can the new gen. of gamers know about the past stories of the new games today, right? Just like the FF series though they are not connected with each other but still new gamers will ask about the old numbered series. Kingdom Hearts, the game is not included in the site too... And etc...

Many members have noticed that titles are missing from that section -- but it's simply not complete yet.

As you can see by the forum, many classic Squaresoft and Enix titles have their own sections.

I don't think Square Enix is trying to pretend these games never existed.

Exactly as Earth put it:

Some of our game listings simply aren't up yet, especially older titles where purchase points aren't readily available, but we're looking to put up as many listings as possible as the site grows.

We have a 'classic titles' forum specifically with references to all our old titles, and many of our classic franchises have their own forum sections!
    I highly encourage you to post and participate in these areas and remind your fellow players of these great titles!

Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross Forum
    Space Invaders Forum<a href="/go/forum/view/139251/234325/classic_title_discussion">
    Classic Title Discussion
    </a>

Originally Posted by Faisal

Hahaha, i never thought both Square and Enix made eroge before.

Gotta love humble beginings.