Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Who want to TRY to kill me?

Who want to TRY to kill me?

Startopiafr Guest

Who want to TRY to kill me?

Who want to fight with me the night of the saturnday-sunday (13-14)?
    GameSpy, Startopia 1.0.1, internet connection and a mouse.
    begin : 23:00

Exclamation

How bout you post you time in GMT... Theres a whole lot of differnt 11:00's out there...

How exactly do you post time in GMT, because where I live it says all times are -5 hours, the time is 8:25 AM. Does that mean in GMT it's actually 3:25 AM? If it is, I really have to go to bed, because I must have woken up really early to be, what? Oh ok, so my time isn't the same as GMT, ok.
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

Erm.

GMT = Grewinch (sp?) (ignoring day light savings).
    CET = Central Europe = GMT+1

So GMT 15 = CET 16

-5 means u are on the US East coast I think, so
    GMT 15 = WhereUR 10.

(eg, 8:27am time you posted there, I see 1:27pm recorded here)

Startopiafrance Guest
    Oups.
    I will post a new mesage for all world...

Thumbs Up

Posting a time in GMT just makes everyones lives easier, because to convert it to their own time, they simply need to know their GMT offset.

Ex. Vancouver = GMT -0800

23:32 GMT
    - 08:00
    = 15:32 GMT -08:00 (Pacific Time)

Translate it to the 12 hour clock = 3:32PM

Ta-da!

Startopiafrance Guest
    I'm GMT +1

So :
    Vancouver = 3:32PM
    Greenwich = 11:32PM
    Me = 12:32PM

right?

Yep, and me = 12:32am (GMT +1200)

Maybe I should go to bed right about now...

Originally posted by Startopiafrance
    I'm GMT +1

So :
    Vancouver = 3:32PM
    Greenwich = 11:32PM
    Me = 12:32PM

right?
    Not unless you live in some kind of insane time vortex. After every 12 hours we switch from AM to PM. So it would be 12:32AM!

"Let's do the time warp aga..." Wait where am I?? I'm getting this whole GMT thing now, thanks!

Note: I'm looking at my post count. Where are all of my posts coming from??? Hypathetical question, I don't need 20 people telling me I either (A) Have no life outside the forum (B) Spam or (C) The Mods are boosting my post count for their own nefarious reasons...

Big Grin You Spammer

It's obviously the nefarious Mod-Conspiracy...
    Thank you for your cooperation, your resident villain:
    http://www.staticon.co.uk/hosted_pix/ghyron.GIF

You're just as bad!

There you go again spamming away at someone else, calling them a spammer as you continue to spam yourself!

Spam. Only you can stop it.
    EDIT: Yes, this a joke.

/me has noticed an infinate loop of people accusting ppl of spamming, then they get accused of spamming, then they get accused of spamming .. ... .. .

Yes. That does including this post.

In future, if no one accuses other of spammage, surely that helps solve the problem?

No. Stop spamming.

EDIT: If we did that then some people would just abuse it and spam until the cows come home!
    EDIT: I am only joking here!

No. If someone is guineunly spamming, that is what the "Report to Mod" button is for!

If they are not, say they make a small reply like Ghyrons "It's obviously the nefarious Mod-Conspiracy..." down there - don't moan. Plz?

Question Eh?

Originally posted by DMA57361
    If they are not, say they make a small reply like Ghyrons "It's obviously the nefarious Mod-Conspiracy..." down there - don't moan. Plz?
    I've read, and re-read that sentence several times and I still can't figure out what it means...

Lightbulb

Originally posted by DMA57361
    That is because it is stealth-spam, that which you cannot detect as spam until it is too late . . .

Um. Yeah. It does not make sense . . . Here's that whole post again soit makes sence:

No. If someone is guineunly spamming, that is what the "Report to Mod" button is for!

If they are not intending to spam, like the small reply by Ghyrons "It's obviously the nefarious Mod-Conspiracy..." that is up there ^ - don't moan, cause they didn't intend to spam. That way we don't get the "Spammer", "Me, what about you" loops . . . . Plz?

Did you ever realize that by discussing spam we are spamming ourselves?

[Post]
    No what do you mean?
    [/Post]

[Post]
    Do you mean I'm spamming?
    [/Post]

[Post]
    I don't think what I'm doing is spamming!
    [/Post]

[Post]
    Don't anyone accuse me of spamming!
    [/Post]

Did you notice you just posted another 1 sentance reply Ghyron? That within itself is spam and I'm gunna report all of you!!!!!

P.S. I am joking. Ha ha ha.

My head hurts....

Originally posted by Ghyron
    Did you ever realize that by discussing spam we are spamming ourselves?
    That is what I meant in my non-sensible post.

DARN! Did it again.

Let me get this straight. You guys are saying that discussing spam is the same as spamming itself so that each time we spam about other people's spam against yet another person's spam we are infact just as bad as the original spammer, the spammer who originally spammed something in an attempt at humour but was shot down because another spammer decided to call it spam and thereby destroy the rest of the spam infested thread by allowing it's posters to spam about spam until someone finally got sick of the foul-tasting spam and decided to try and put a stop to it. Unfortunately the guy trying to put a stop to accidentally spammed as he was try to de-spam the spam infested thread. This lead to more spammy spams about spam, a process that only my good friend Mufasa could explain:

*Puts on deep lion-like voice
    Simba, when we post something humourous, we get turned into spammers. Forum members feed off the spam, and we make more humourous jokes at those members. And thus, the circle of spam is completed.
    *Runs off into a stampeding horde of anti-spammers and dies

Big Grin *blink*

Yeah. Something like that.

And thus, the circle of spam is completed

You spammer!

Rolleyes OI

What did you call me!?!?!?

Ok. I am no longer responding to this. Honest Guv™.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last