Thread: Issue with Icicle Ridge and Baby Paleberry??

Issue with Icicle Ridge and Baby Paleberry??

Issue with Icicle Ridge and Baby Paleberry??

I have been here for 3 hours now, running around, everywhere and i can not get the baby paleberry to spawn.. WTF

i had a similar problem with cactrot. in the previous zone. this is only a hunch but i farm near the save crystal in branch 4 for a long time and never saw him. i went to the previous screen branch 3 and found him in like 1 of 5 fights. so i would say try different screen in the same zone. sorry to suggest it if you've already tried. other then that keep trying man. it can be frustrating but hes there. and i feel ya man. i got though my bane cactrot.

at the safe chrystal go one zone back and just run between the space of the iceslide area and the exit(also appears elsewere, but thats the easiest way)-at some point the 2 skull mirage show up with 2 baby paleberries stacked on their head. now we come to the tricky point!!! u have to unstack and hit them and at some point baby pale unstack too-get him to low health and imprismed him-btw i did it with the chibi charakters-seems to be the easiest way \(^o^)/

Originally Posted by OfficialFBomb
    I have been here for 3 hours now, running around, everywhere and i can not get the baby paleberry to spawn.. WTF
    yeah bro, got the same problem