Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: gb

gb

gb

why is always GB chewing?? is it gum or tobacco?
    He who controls the past commands the future he who commands the future conquers the past

yeah.i noticed that too.i think he chews gum,thought i dunnoif in those times there was such?

Well It could be gum but It also can be tobacco because at WW2 many Commandos Rangers and pilots have tobacco though they didnt smoke because whan they were shooted down or they were lost in their unit they eated tobacco which makes stomach numb
    http://www.grunts.net/army/rangers.gif
    Rangers lead the way!

Death needs life to live

How long will it take till someone makes a poll out of this thread?

Cool

well, you're not even sure he's chewing something. he could have just visited Dr. Mengele and he has no teeth left or it could be early stages of periodontal disease and he's just massaging his gums. but, i'll play along so here's what i think.

Tiny is chewing:
    • a small caliber bullet
    • coca leaves (notice that wilson also chews these)
    • bazooka bubble gum
    • natasha
    • flavored bamboo shoots (from the Jiangsu Trading Company)
    • a piece of the zodiac (that's why fins always sounds pissed)
    • he has Tourette's Syndrome

Whats Tourette's syndrom?
    Ihave heared at helsinki and Stockholm syndroms but this is new.
    Rangers lead the way!

Death needs life to live

I also think it is Tobacco, cos I don't think many people had gum those days
    He who controls the past commands the future he who commands the future conquers the past

Well, i remind something about every soldier being issued with gum in a war, can't remember if it was ww1, ww2 or the vietnam war though.

don't think many people had gum those days
    come on my friend, you think WWII took place in the Stone Age?

"William Finley Semple of Mount Vernon, Ohio obtained the first chewing gum patent on December 28, 1869. ... "

Originally posted by Mack the Knife

come on my friend, you think WWII took place in the Stone Age?
    That's it! That's the sarcasm I was talking about! Good to see you again Mack.
    "... cause action, I want some of it..." - Jerry "Tiny" McHale

Cool

That's it!
    it's not sarcasm, it's sarcastic humor - big difference. and you know my japanese friend, your comment in the other thread saying something like "you sure you want Mack back with all his sarcasm" didn't sound to friendly to me. and here you are again sorta poking at me so i'm not sure if i should tell you to mind your own business. what do you say?

Well, the thing is that in this world exist two different kind of people: optimist and pessimist; and you obviously are in the second category. I have never tried to offend anyone, and besides, don't you know that I was only using some "sarcastic humor"?
    "... cause action, I want some of it..." - Jerry "Tiny" McHale

Cool

not a pessimist, a realist and i'm not quite certain i like your tone. but, afterall, you're entitled to your opinion just don't share it with me.

Originally posted by Ranger
    Whats Tourette's syndrom?
    It's a nervous disorder that can give the patient facial ticks, spasmodic jerks, and uncontrollable sudden vocalisms -- including barking or shouting profanity. (True!!)

Hey by the way I love saracastic humor. It's the best kind of humor. Next to slapstick, of course. Welcome back, Mack.

Cool

"Welcome back"

hey my diagnostician friend from the land of 10,000 lakes, always good to see you...

Gum ? I am aware of two gums....which one are you ppl talking about ? anyway, Gum basically means male contraceptives (condoms to be precise) ...it is a slang here, so I though you would also like some free enlightenment on this topic.

Gum as in Brooklyn gum, hehe

Iakovos
    "May the Lords of Light wish you well"

Newsflash Editor (Commandos Tactics)
    Dropzone's Second In command (after the Boss, Jim Morris)
    www.strategyplanet.com/commandos/

Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Rutam
    Gum ? I am aware of two gums....which one are you ppl talking about ? anyway, Gum basically means male contraceptives (condoms to be precise) ...it is a slang here, so I though you would also like some free enlightenment on this topic.
    LOL. GB was chewing condom. Yeah, that's it.

if we assume that it is tobacco he is chewing, then it is strange that he would throw away the cigaret packets for the germans.

Maybe he just got a bad taste in his mouth all the time and is moving it cos of that.

Or he want to share the fun whit the germans
    Rangers lead the way!

Death needs life to live

lol he wouldnt be chewen gum because the soldiers would smell him out same as tobacco........he was probley chewen his tounge for sumthen to drink god that sounds nasty but its true what if you had no water? well fins gets alot

You do know that there exists gum with no flavour? Just for chewing reasons.

Iakovos
    "May the Lords of Light wish you well"

Newsflash Editor (Commandos Tactics)
    Dropzone's Second In command (after the Boss, Jim Morris)
    www.strategyplanet.com/commandos/

what about the chewen noise?

Not everybody makes noise when he/she eats gum you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last