View Poll Results: Who would you like to see up?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kain (BO2)

2 10.00%
  • Kain (SR)

1 5.00%
  • Raziel (Lieutenant)

9 45.00%
  • Raziel (Corpse)

4 20.00%
  • Kain & Raziel (Various forms... PM to specify)

2 10.00%
  • Other (PM me)

2 10.00%

Thread: Willow's Letter Art

Question Willow's Letter Art

I've decided that I'm going to send in some letter art to EGM magazine. I decided this when I realized that basically all the art they publish is horrible..... and.... we need to get some LoK art up.
    The problem is I need to know whom you guys would like to see up there. So I'm going to leave it up to you. I'll leave this poll up for one week only.

voted Other. check your PM

Thumbs Up

I haven't seen that many Lieutenant Raziel art. So maybe you could give that a try. I realy like the ones you made of yourself and Blincoln.

Rolleyes

Like a corpse in a shallow grave, corruption rises to the surface...

It says I cant vote damn it!

Originally posted by warpsavant
    Like a corpse in a shallow grave, corruption rises to the surface...

It says I cant vote damn it!
    patience, young one
    be calm you must
    kill peasants to let of steam you shall do

- Darth Yoda

Exclamation

Forget the Kain/Raziel shtuff... Herds of Vampire Monkeys, I say!!! Vampiric Primates must adorn the letter!!!

I'm curious as to the "other" suggestions, but I suppose that's why you set them up through pm.

BAH!!!
    http://www.angelfire.com/art2/thirdpersona/rio.txt

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell... "One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

(By "letter art", I assume you mean sending a letter or email with the art contained inside.)

I chose "other" cause there is plenty of Raziel and Kain art out there in almost all of their forms. Particularily the pre-fallen and Soul reaver Raz. As for Kain, there seems to be a healthy amount of Art for him at all ages. Why not do something different and refreshing? Janos or Vorador or someone else. And if one insists on doing Raziel, why not Sarafan Raziel? Then there is all the new chara's in BO2... Plenty of cool chara's to draw IMHO. Have fun drawing, Willow.

Sarafan Raziel would be cool ...

Originally posted by Esoteric
    (By "letter art", I assume you mean sending a letter or email with the art contained inside.)

I chose "other" cause there is plenty of Raziel and Kain art out there in almost all of their forms. Particularily the pre-fallen and Soul reaver Raz. As for Kain, there seems to be a healthy amount of Art for him at all ages. Why not do something different and refreshing? Janos or Vorador or someone else. And if one insists on doing Raziel, why not Sarafan Raziel? Then there is all the new chara's in BO2... Plenty of cool chara's to draw IMHO. Have fun drawing, Willow.
    Sarafan Raziel would be different - I like that idea - don't think I've seen ANY of him at all - anyone got any pics???
    Sue

lietneant raz...

Howabout a triple frame of all three Raziel forms, Vorador, Janos, Kain (in all his vain glory), and some deamons! The horned kind! Lots of 'em, wearing tweed slacks and...

Oh, nevermind. Just the vampire stuff...

(tweed slacks- hehehe!)

Changed my mind. I definately want to see more Lieutenant Raz - yummy! The triple frame is still an option though. And the other Vampires. Forget those tweed slacks.

Unhappy

I still can't vote in any polls.

BISCUIT??

votes

warps if u use IE 6.0 lower ur privacy setting, its a cookie thing.

Reaper007

Has a decision been made yet?

Though id like to see a BOmen 1 kain, I really think willow should choose the best image that he has in mind.

Has any decision been made yet?

aaand the winner is.............

Weeks up... looks like I'm doing L. Raziel... I'll post a pic when I'm done (I kinda wanted to do him anyway).