Thread: (Spoilers) Lara's Therapist

(Spoilers) Lara's Therapist

For those who've finished the game as well as Blood Ties, did you notice a strange continuance with Lara's therapist? In the recordings of Lara's therapy sessions, Ana provides commentary at the end of each one and implies that she was in cahoots with the therapist to push Lara. In Blood Ties, Lara's uncle, Atlas, writes her a letter telling her that he wants her to see a colleague of his, a psychiatrist/therapist. If Lara's therapist was in cahoots with Ana and/or Trinity, there's a pretty strong implication that Lara's uncle, Atlas De Mornay, is with Trinity too.

(click image to enlarge)

It also could be under Anas cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallantis View Post
    It also could be under Anas cover.
    What do you mean?

(click image to enlarge)

I haven't played Blood Ties yet, but this is something I've considered since his appearance in the comics. There's just something fishy about him and his refusal to turn over the Croft Estate and telling her to get help before he considers it. I wouldn't be surprised either. It's something CD would do .

OK so I just finished the game on my PS4. I didn't see any therapy session. Is it only for XBox players? Or, maybe it was at the beginning and I forgot I saw it.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Lara_Fan_84 View Post
    OK so I just finished the game on my PS4. I didn't see any therapy session. Is it only for XBox players? Or, maybe it was at the beginning and I forgot I saw it.
    There's not a cut scene. There are tapes you can listen to during the main game. You may also recall the reveal trailer. It was also implied that Uncle Atlas wanted Lara to go into therapy in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    There's not a cut scene. There are tapes you can listen to during the main game. You may also recall the reveal trailer. It was also implied that Uncle Atlas wanted Lara to go into therapy in the comics.
    Yeah the reveal trailer was what I assumed was a cutscene in the game that's why I was confused. I haven't read the Rise comics yet so I didn't know that part. Is that tape what you find in the Croft manor after progress through the game? If not, do you remember where it was? I'm working on 100% right now and haven't gotten everything in the game yet but I'll get there.
    signature image

The tapes should be available from the game menu or when on pause. I think it's the same place you can 're read the journals. I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    The tapes should be available from the game menu or when on pause. I think it's the same place you can 're read the journals. I can't remember.
    Great, thanks so much. I know you find tapes in the game, so I thought I missed it. Most of the time I just skipped the readings of the journal entries or tapes so I could play the game.
    signature image