Thread: Unsellable/DLC cards being sold bug

Unsellable/DLC cards being sold bug

in the card menu when you click sell card it does NOT sell the card you have selected when you click sell card. It instead sells the card that you have moused over once the game finishes the selling process. So you are actually able to sell DLC UNSELLABLE cards because of this bug. I accidentally sold the "Deep Freeze" card from the endurance DLC because of this bug and now am I hoping to receive it in a card pack somehow... Hopefully it is just back in my inventory upon steam or game restart. Not to be a Hermione here but does anyone test this stuff? You could sell your favorite outfit by accident and if your card inventory is full you can't even get it back because you can't buy packs. You have to sell cards and pray it's in the pack instead of the cards you just sold. Like, come on man...

do i really just have to keep selling cards and hope i get these back? cause so far i just keep gettig the cards i sold back and not the unsellable DLC ones.... this is so dumb

verifying game cache, restarting steam, and reinstalling DLC's have done nothing to alleviate the problem. I have sold and rebought about 20 bronze packs in hopes of getting the cards back but I am still missing "Bloodlust" and "Deep Freeze"

Since posting this I have talked to Square Enix tech support and they have said that sold cards are unable to be brought back so I am permanently left without the cards I have lost. Be very careful people if you sell these cards by accident that you PAID FOR and are entitled to in game SE will not give a damn about helping you replace them.

After reading your post, I used the technique to rid myself of a duplicate card that was unsalable. I can verify that it does happen.
    I know your posting wasn't an intent to help with my situation, but thanks.