Thread: Now I'm stuck in SA...

Now I'm stuck in SA...

Right Here - !!!

Drew - you said I could get behind the dragon - I see some ledges, but can't reach them - help, it's getting hot around here !!!

Question

Juno, I can't make anything out of the pic. it's too dark! I cannot tell for sure the exact way i did it; i just ran like crazy and made it at the back side without getting burned. It may have been an easter egg
    But if you are able to take a good shot at the gem (use that crossbow and laser you just snagged previously) from a distance, that's all you need to do here. Then go looking for a lever within a now open cave. Take it from there.

I'm standing directly in front of the dragon - reletively save here - but when I charge or jump anywhere closer, I get burned !!! You must've found a special spot...

I popped the gem - and there's a cave at the end, past the dragon, but when I crawl backwards into it, I pop back out !!!

I'll try some more - Thanks !!!

Has the walkthru caught up to here yet ???

***Spoilers***The cave's somewhere back in the water tunnel not that one. Check that: not a cave but a room with open door now.

The door with the deadhead on it - again... I meant to remember to try that again, but got wrapped up with the dragon - thanks !!!

I've been playing Red Faction - sort of like Castle Wolfenstein in the future, on Mars... some good effects tho - OK, back to Lara...

Taking your sweet time i see *lol* That's good.

Well, now I'm stuck again - in the Lab. Is it something with the timed door by the burning floor, or the crawl space over the bathroom ???

There's so much to do here in the lab...explore well. Tasks entail flooding pools, using mirrors (think coastal ruins), timed run (just a secret), and others. Bottomline --- get two fuses for the holders you see by the door. The other door near it is the timed one.

Drew - Thanks for the clues... you must be out West somewhere, or just a nightowl to be up so late... coastal ruins - the opening in the ceiling only visible in the mirror...

Anyway, I've looked at your instructions for other custom levels, and can't wait to try another... what should I try next ??? (with fewer timed runs... )

I figured out the mirror thing - Thanks !!!

NOW, that timed run - is that necessary ??? I haven't really tried the four switches yet, but I have a feeling they have something to do with the four pools...