Thread: My issue with Mankind Divided, can't Get Adam to his apartment. In chapter 12 .

My issue with Mankind Divided, can't Get Adam to his apartment. In chapter 12 .

My issue with Mankind Divided, can't Get Adam to his apartment. In chapter 12 .

Square Enix, my game is frozen from coming back from Garm and I was trying to get Adam to his apartment and I can't go from any subway tunnel and go there. But I can use any other subway tunnel to travel to other subway stations, except if is Adam's apartment area. I have had this problem for 12 days now. I have called Sony and Square Enix to adress the issue. I have done a reinstall of the game data and licenses to the PS4. I have done a reset of my PS4. And done everything else that I knew how to do to get this resolved. But I was considering in buying the season pass. But now, I don't think so.
    Last edited by jedi13fl; 9th Sep 2016 at 19:08.

I am having a similar issue on the PC version at the exact same location. Upon returning from GARM, whenever I get near Jensen's apartment to continue the story, the game will crash to the desktop. Every time, all the time, rendering the game unplayable.

Sorry that you having that issue. Mine has been going on for 13 days now. Game update 1.04 they say might fix this on PS4. Wait and come Sep. 23 when we will see if that update fixes this.