Thread: Elevator crash t29 building on mission 4 or 5

Elevator crash t29 building on mission 4 or 5

Exclamation Elevator crash t29 building on mission 4 or 5

Kk... so I have been stuck in the game for over a week now, a literal week I have not been able to progress the game because it always freezes when I go down the elevator to hand in the evidence and speak to the shrink. I have done all the side missions and explored everything. They said a patch was going to be out in a "few days" like 12 days ago. I am on xbox one btw, this is really annoying AF, I even convinced two friends to buy this game because I told them how fun the first was. We all have the same issue.

When the F are you going to fix this... so many people have the same issue yet nothing is resolved what a joke. I have tried waiting patiently but you don't seem to be doing anything about it. Can you give ANY updates? This is really a huge waste of 80 bucks (canada price) or does anyone have a fix? Yes I did try to reload an older save it didn't work, then I did all the side missions since a patch was "out in a few days" so no I am not starting this game over.

Someone help please, maybe this game can leave a decent impression if I can get this working

Have the exact same problem, can't even get anywhere around Praha Dohva. This game is so broken yet it seems like they are doing nothing to fix it.

I feel your pain brother, what a let down. They give no updates or anything, how can it take 2 weeks to fix this issue?

seriously still no mod from square enix has responded to this? What a joke, clearly they don't give 2 s

sent an email to the help desk 12 hours ago and still no response back, sweet

As mentioned in our Known Issues sticky thread, we are currently working on a fix for this issue.

right I get that and I don't seem to sound like a *, but it also states a fix will be out in a few days - dated august 28, it's september 9 now, so people haven't been able to play for over 2 weeks now