Thread: Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Hey all! I'm about to do a whirlwind tour with 20 Year Celebration, and have super limited spots for potential forum members to come check out the games. If you are in/near one of these locations, I can try to secure you a spot at a demo! Just send an email to community@crystald.com along with your forum name, as we need to limit this to registered forum members.

September 14: Milan, Italy
    September 15: Madrid, Spain
    September 18: Dubai, UAE
    September 20: Paris, France
    Septmeber 21: London, UK
    September 22: Stockholm, Sweden
    September 24 & 25: Birmingham, UK (EGX)
    October 4-7: New York Comic Con

Additionally, I'm a cosplay guest (personal trip) at an event in Buenos Aires on October 1&2. It isn't an official work event, but as we likely won't make it down to Argentina for an official show soon, I would love to connect with other fans while I'm there! I'd be happy to organize a dinner if anyone is available.

Last edited by MeaganMarie; 8th Sep 2016 at 19:10.

I would love to be in NYC again, but sadly wont be for this. Have a great time if anyone goes!
    signature image

I think you didn't copy the whole list - I don't see Brisbane, Australia in there
    signature image

Yay! I'm free on September 21st and would be interested. Email sent.
    signature image

Email sent! I wasn't expecting Birmingham to be on the list for some reason, haha

I would love to go to the event in London but unfortunately I can't make it at the moment.It is a bit too soon cause unfortunately I haven't got the money to go yet.But hopefully I will be getting the tickets for tomb raider live in concert in London,I've already ordered them so I would love to see you there maybe.��