Thread: Please localize Star Ocean Second Evolution for PS4/vita.

Please localize Star Ocean Second Evolution for PS4/vita.

Please localize Star Ocean Second Evolution for PS4/vita.

i read online that it got a re-release in japan with more features after the psp remake, i think it is terrible that SE NA refuses to release it outside of japan.

SO2 is probably my fave of the whole series so far, PLEASE release it outside of japan!

I'd also love to see Star Ocean 2 get released on PS4/Vita in the west. Seeing as Second Evolution was already localised I assume it's just a case of actually releasing it ^^' Regardless I'm a huge Star Ocean fan and I'd buy a copy as soon as became available

me too, i just got integrity and faithlessness and it is great so far. reminds me of SO2 a ton!

right now SO5 is the only SO game i have cuz i wasnt happy with where the story went in SO3, that plot twist made me mad and i pretend that SO3 does NOT exist in the game's timeline. it makes the whole series pointless for me if that was really part of the timeline. :S

and you are definitely right, they already have the game for the PSP, all they have to do is the minimal translating and localizing of the new additional content added for the vita/ps4 edition.
    Last edited by bolty32; 16th Sep 2016 at 02:22.