Thread: What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts song?

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts song?

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts song?

For me, it has to be the orchestral version of Simple and Clean (Hikari).

Post your favourite below!

Simple and Clean or Sanctuary ... love them

Yes, You are right its one of very simple and clean version of kingdom hearts Hikari But I like the music which they have added in it. Some times I used to listen only music while I am working online essay writing service at StudyClerk, Because when I listen these tracks it helps me to do my work full concentration and also I feel very relaxed. So for me the Music of Kingdom Hearts Songs 1.2 is the best.

I have so many favorites, so I decided to break mine up into categories...

Favorite Version of Dearly Beloved:

I have to give it to Dream Drop Distance. I think the waltz they incorporated into it is beautiful, and the overall tone of the song is great. The version used in Birth By Sleep -A Link to the Future- is also amazing.

Boss Themes:

In my opinion the answer is hands down Kingdom Hearts 2. It had some of the best boss themes I've ever heard. Specifically, I'd say "Darkness of the Unknown" (It's a combination of the final boss sequences between Sora, Riku, and Xemnas.)

World Themes:

Once again I'm going with Dream Drop Distance. I think Yoko Shimomura hit the nail on the head and did a remarkable job creating the themes for the various worlds.

Character Theme:

Ventus. Its so simple, but so beautiful.

Favorite Overall Song:

It jumps around all the time, but right now, it has to be Traverse In Trance from Dream Drop Distance. I think the song captures perfectly the atmosphere of Traverse Town in the game.

I also like this concert, it's really light and makes others feel comfortable basketball legends

Fate of the Unknown.
    happy wheels