Thread: How do you purchase the in-game microtrans?

How do you purchase the in-game microtrans?

How do you purchase the in-game microtrans?

Want to get extra Praxas. Selected the in-game purchase, clicked 'purchase' and all that happens is 'connecting to Steam'. Nothing else happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Did you check the storage in your inventory?

Ahhh....stupid me. Firewall was blocking DEMD. Works fine after adding .exe to rules.

Unhappy

Originally Posted by rzn6jw
    Ahhh....stupid me. Firewall was blocking DEMD. Works fine after adding .exe to rules.
    the game was alll ready in my firewall and it still has " connecting to steam" wonder what else it could be?

Please don't, for the good of the industry.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Yes, please don't, we don't need anyone reinforcing this despicable trend of behavior for a SINGLE-PLAYER game...

Please add mod support.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    Please don't, for the good of the industry.
    Originally Posted by Peerless_Girl
    Yes, please don't, we don't need anyone reinforcing this despicable trend of behavior for a SINGLE-PLAYER game...
    Cheats used to be free, until "cheats" realized that they could monetize them. For every one of you who says "don't buy praxis" there's at least one person who'd buy them without thinking. By the end of the game I was just allocating my praxis points into filler augs I don't need, you gain truckloads of them, but we can't stop people if they just want to burn their money. (and it says a lot when the kind of players who buy Praxis are often the ones who can't figure out where to find their purchased Praxis)

And a Squeenix Deus Ex installment will never have extensive mod tools, it's a bu$ine$$ decision. There may be minor mods perhaps, but don't hold your breath for mod tools. Ever.

I've just made peace with the state of the game industry. It's what it is.
    Why contain it?
    signature image

Use cheatengine and buy 99 in promo price 0 USD