Thread: [SPOILER WARNING] Game crashing after visiting inbetween stations

[SPOILER WARNING] Game crashing after visiting inbetween stations

Exclamation [SPOILER WARNING] Game crashing after visiting inbetween stations

So,

It appears that my game crashes after the third visit to Prague (after the riots had started and martial law declared on the city), I just did the mission to infiltrate the red-light district in Prague, and trying to travel from the green to the red station does not work.

So far I've tried:
    • Using the previous game version
    • Lowering/alternating settings
    • Updating my drivers
    • Checking for file integrity
    • Switching missions to sidemissions

It really seems that there is some kind of actual bug here that prevents me from playing the game, and I'm expecting a solution or patch soon, or perhaps a way to avoid the bug, anything yet?

Same here, literally exactly the same.
    It is impossible to continue the story

I'm having the same problem, making it impossible to progress the game further. I did finish every side quest before this point though, so it's definitely a problem related to the main story. And, I'm playing on Xbox, making this is a multi-platform issue.

Same thing on PC, I deleted the files, reinstalled it on another hard drive, same issue.
    Tried lowering settings, and all the other "fixes" posted, didnt work.

Same thing. Trying to complete the Mystery Augs and Last Harvest side missions but as I cannot get to those locations, I can't complete. My loading bar gets to approx 90% of the way through before crashing out.

There was a thread posted even earlier about this here: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=190920

We are currently investigating this issue, will share updates as we have them.

Yes that would be really nice because I have the exact same problem on PC, I have done the quest where you find that mafia kingpin in his mansion and eavesdrop on his conversation, then I have to head back to my appartment and the game crashes in the loading screen where I walk in the metro. I tried going to another station, I can do that just fine, but not the station where I have the mission, and since my other two side missions are both in that same area, I currently cannot do anything in the game.

Pls fix asap

Same issue for me, playing on PC and i cannot go through, my main and side missions are both on the south district.

Same problem... haven't had any of the other bugs
    but this is realllllly killing my steady vibe here and on a f***in friday?
    this needs to be fixed ASAP before more people progress this far

Eventviewer log on the crash:

Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: APPCRASH
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: DXMD.exe
    P2: 1.1.524.10
    P3: 57c0221f
    P4: DXMD.exe
    P5: 1.1.524.10
    P6: 57c0221f
    P7: c0000005
    P8: 0000000003d86de2
    P9:
    P10:

Attached files:

These files may be available here *:
    C:\Users\ACX\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DXMD.exe_a652b3d1fec4dbace9dc1112cae5270976e47c7_20318773

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: 37478e76-6bad-11e6-a2c1-ac220bcbbe47
    Report Status: 0

Fault offset: 0x0000000003d86de2
    Faulting process id: 0x23fc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1ffb9933c1044
    Faulting application path: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\DXMD.exe
    Faulting module path: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\DXMD.exe
    Report Id: 37478e76-6bad-11e6-a2c1-ac220bcbbe47