Thread: Covert Agent pack bugged on Xbox

Covert Agent pack bugged on Xbox

Covert Agent pack bugged on Xbox

When I registered Deus Ex Mankind Divided on the Square Enix website earlier today I was confused when it only gave me one code, considering the pamphlet that had the registration code said it would send me two codes, one for the extra mission and the covert agent pack. When I redeemed the code it gave me the extra mission but didn't mention anything about the agent pack. I figured it was included with the mission but when I got to Prague and I didn't have any of the special weapons in my inventory or the Human Revolution Jenson outfit that came with the pack I figured something was wrong, I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and knows how to fix it.

Yup, I have the same problem. If you check out some of the other threads you'll see that this seems to be a pretty common occurrence right now. It's a real pain in the arse. I have sent square enix customer support an email, they replied (it wasn't particularly helpful) so I sent another. Just waiting on a reply now. I recommend you send them an email too, the more people the better, so then they'll see it's become a real issue for us Xbox users.

Same here, if you go to xbox.com and search for it says coming soon so it looks like it is not even available on xbox yet. I don't see how we will get it when it does release. I sent a support ticket in.

edit, it is not even available on the marketplace it says coming soon.

Same issue, I received one code that was supposed to unlock both the Covert Agent pack and the extra mission. Once I entered the code into XBL I got the "code redemption success" prompt, but nothing actually unlocked in-game.

Same issue here. What is it with Square and their arse about tit way of going about DLC. They're fast becoming one of the most irritating publishers out there these days with some of the things they demand.
    signature image
    Commando Comics. Screaming "aieeeee" since 1961.

CONFIRMED!
    Downloading through the XBOX one store (Mankind Divided Special edition >See all packs (Gotta wait a few seconds for the 'you own this' to change to 'install now') INSTALLS THE COSTUME AND THREE PACKS!
    Not sure about the Desperate Measures mission but for the most part everything seems in order! Special thanks to Agent Bertrand from the Square Enix contact division for his marvelous support!

Not sure about the bonus mission but it seems to be there!

This method does work, thank you very much for figuring out how to fix it