Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: "HELP" SPOILER THREAD- Stuck? Quick Questions & Answers - General Discussion

"HELP" SPOILER THREAD- Stuck? Quick Questions & Answers - General Discussion

Someone made a specific playthrough on Youtube. Hope it helps you.

Deus Ex : Mankind Divided Utulek complex Ghost

signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Hi, I entered D'aria Myska's apartment by the window (felt down from apartment 41), I found a laptop with level 4 Security password, I entered "Starlight" by Reading the cat statue's collar, but It doesn't work.On internet i found the password is correct, so what am i doing wrong?I am at the very beginning, Just left my apartment and doing some exploration (already hacked other apartment like the 41's one).What i'm supposed to do?
    Thanks

Hi, I'm at the beginning of the game, just left my apartment and doing some exploration, I managed to enter Daria Myska's apartment by falling down to one of her windows from the window of apartment 41 (Josef). I found a laptop, I entered the password "Starlight", red on a cat statue collar, but it doesn't work. I found on internet that the password is correct, so what am i doing wrong?Thank you.

Sorry for the double posting...

Thumbs Up All Points of interest ... Help

Greetings everyone,
    I'm doing all the Points of interest (POI) in the game, could someone tell me where the "fake hiding place"

Page 2 of 2 First First 12