Thread: TR Angel of Darkness Trilogy

TR Angel of Darkness Trilogy

I've read that Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness was ment to be a trilogy of games, according to its writer Murti Schofield on this interview, but it never came to be due to funding issues, for what I understand. I was hoping if you could make the two missing instalments of this, otherwise, series and if you can, a remake of the original one that did made it to stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffeberhard View Post
    I've read that Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness was ment to be a trilogy of games, according to its writer Murti Schofield on this interview, but it never came to be due to funding issues, for what I understand. I was hoping if you could make the two missing instalments of this, otherwise, series and if you can, a remake of the original one that did made it to stores.
    This has been talked about for a long time. The project was canceled and left to be forgotten TR Legends and think of a new adventure.

Does not expect the trilogy, he never appears.

AOD was meant to be a trilogy but the change from Core to Crystal meant that Crystal started a new trilogy. I would have loved to have seen the second and third bits of the AOD trilogy as the story was the most griping of the whole series but sadly I doubt we ever will.