Thread: Why does it keep saying "there was an error while publishing your contract"?

Why does it keep saying "there was an error while publishing your contract"?

This is really bugging me, I really want to make my own contract, but whenever I press save and publish, it doesn't work. Can someone help me?

Here is the answer we got yesterday:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBikingViking View Post
    It seems like this is occurring for a small number of players, but we are quite confident that this will auto-resolve itself once the game update goes live on Tuesday, alongside the release of Bangkok. So please bear with us for these next few days, those of you affected, until it's resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Only a couple of more days and we can expect this issue to be resolved.

I tend to see this game as STILL in beta stage. In truth, the full game is promised in January, 2017, so as far as I am concerned, that is when all the bugs must be resolved. I could have waited for the full game. I choose to take it as it develops.

thanks for replying so quickly! Also, I saw that response earlier, but thanks for telling me, anyway! And, I now understand that it isn't finished, and I should still treat it as such. Hopefully this will be resolved in the next update with the new map Tuesday. (yay, a hotel/concert map :3) Well, thanks for the help, and see ya later!