Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Some constructive criticism

  1. #1

    Some constructive criticism

    I am the proud owner of hitman for PS4 (collectors edition) and love the game in mostly all aspects. I have been a hitman fan since day 1 and my fav mission is the lee hong assassination from the original hitman.

    I would like to give some constructive feedback to the dev's as I think these following couple of points will make Hitman a better game. I am getting frustrated in not able to play the game as I wish it to be and yes I passed all the game so far including contracts and mastery ecc.. and I cannot find a valid reason to get more fun out of it as its predecessors. You see, I used to love going around and execute targets... even when I fail during the mission I loved going ballistic as a break during a level and walk slowly while taking everyone out so awesome and it was simply good fun.

    First of all aiming lock on targets is terrible. You can't even kill 2 enemies together without aiming at the ceiling or the floor in between. If I was on PC and use the mouse I guess this would not be an issue but on console its not the case. It has been mentioned a few times here as well.

    Also I saw that there was a slowmotion feature but got removed due to feedback.. where any of these users console users? For me this would be a welcome bonus because so far I don't feel I am in the shoes of Agent 47 but really some guy who just came out from training camp... I mean Agent 47 has super reflexes and can take out targets 2-3 if not more at once... where is that being reflected in the game? I saw in this forum that most people hate the slowmotion effect which is fine honestly but I guarantee that those are not console users. Why not make it like the hitman sniper for mobile for example where you have a button to hold your breath and agent 47 would go slowmo? I honestly love that game its so awsome... and guess what it has a timer to balance things up!!! But again I am flexible here so If slowmotion is out of the box due to major feedback then at least make the auto targeting locking system work as it should so we can take multiple targets out. At the moment its useless literally! The most funny part about all this is the melee locking system... so over done.... I can even hit an enemy through a wall lol... so not sure whats the issue in having it with firing weapons...

    Second, Why on earth when taking cover there is no crosshair! When I come out from cover its like I am blind folded... Imagine if there was the hold breath icon mentioned earlier and when you come out from cover you press it!!!

    To top things up head shots... my oh my... Imagine after all this hassle to take a few targets you manage to hit a few in the head and god all mighty...(yes god must be on their side) they rise from the death!

    I am sure there are users who are also feeling my pain here as the game is literally great and thank you for making it... I love the elusive targets, contracts, challenges, the new online aspect fantastic.. but these few issues above are really killing me and I would wait more for extra levels just to have these fixed...so please devs make it happen!
    Last edited by jsnxbox; 1st Aug 2016 at 22:17.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnxbox View Post
    I am the proud owner of hitman for PS4 (collectors edition) and love the game in mostly all aspects. I have been a hitman fan since day 1 and my fav mission is the lee hong assassination from the original hitman.

    I would like to give some constructive feedback to the dev's as I think these following couple of points will make Hitman a better game. I am getting frustrated in not able to play the game as I wish it to be and yes I passed all the game so far including contracts and mastery ecc.. and I cannot find a valid reason to get more fun out of it as its predecessors. You see, I used to love going around and execute targets... even when I fail during the mission I loved going ballistic as a break during a level and walk slowly while taking everyone out so awesome and it was simply good fun.

    First of all aiming lock on targets is terrible. You can't even kill 2 enemies together without aiming at the ceiling or the floor in between. If I was on PC and use the mouse I guess this would not be an issue but on console its not the case. It has been mentioned a few times here as well.

    Also I saw that there was a slowmotion feature but got removed due to feedback.. where any of these users console users? For me this would be a welcome bonus because so far I don't feel I am in the shoes of Agent 47 but really some guy who just came out from training camp... I mean Agent 47 has super reflexes and can take out targets 2-3 if not more at once... where is that being reflected in the game? I saw in this forum that most people hate the slowmotion effect which is fine honestly but I guarantee that those are not console users. Why not make it like the hitman sniper for mobile for example where you have a button to hold your breath and agent 47 would go slowmo? I honestly love that game its so awsome... and guess what it has a timer to balance things up!!! But again I am flexible here so If slowmotion is out of the box due to major feedback then at least make the auto targeting locking system work as it should so we can take multiple targets out. At the moment its useless literally! The most funny part about all this is the melee locking system... so over done.... I can even hit an enemy through a wall lol... so not sure whats the issue in having it with firing weapons...

    Second, Why on earth when taking cover there is no crosshair! When I come out from cover its like I am blind folded... Imagine if there was the hold breath icon mentioned earlier and when you come out from cover you press it!!!

    To top things up head shots... my oh my... Imagine after all this hassle to take a few targets you manage to hit a few in the head and god all mighty...(yes god must be on their side) they rise from the death!

    I am sure there are users who are also feeling my pain here as the game is literally great and thank you for making it... I love the elusive targets, contracts, challenges, the new online aspect fantastic.. but these few issues above are really killing me and I would wait more for extra levels just to have these fixed...so please devs make it happen!
    I totally agree, slow mo head shots need to come back as an option. Controllers don't have the fluidity in control like a mouse does.
    signature image

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sapienza
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Immadummee View Post
    I totally agree, slow mo head shots need to come back as an option. Controllers don't have the fluidity in control like a mouse does.
    are you nuts? That was awful. Glad they took it out. The game is dumbed down enough! As an option ONLY.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sapienza
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnxbox View Post

    Also I saw that there was a slowmotion feature but got removed due to feedback.. where any of these users console users?
    yes, alot of us were. (ps4) That slo mo feature was a pain in the ass & pretty lame & arcadey to boot. How easy do you want the game? If it was brought back as an option only, fine.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    are you nuts? That was awful. Glad they took it out. The game is dumbed down enough! As an option ONLY.

    Maybe im not good enough with aiming but can you post a video of taking out 3 guys with headshots? Cuz it's really hard with a controller post beta. During the beta I could do it easily. At least 2 for sure. Cuz the PC guys with a mouse have easy times with aiming. It's so precise.

    As an option, that's what I SAID anyways. Options make everyone happy.
    Last edited by Immadummee; 3rd Aug 2016 at 01:37.
    signature image

  6. #6
    Yes as an option but that works... The target lock is there as an option but with or without is useless atm. I don't want the game to be easy I just want to control aiming properly and since I am on console slow mo or lock target is the best option. Also what do you think of having a cross hair when doing cover? I think that's a must!

    Another thing which supports what I am saying. I honestly don't understand the reasoning for putting all these automatic weapons... Hitman is a stealth game yes? Everyone is saying it's not an open gunfight game anymore which is true... so why on earth the best Mastery rewards lead to fully automatic weapons? It does not make sense...Right?
    Last edited by jsnxbox; 14th Aug 2016 at 22:54.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •