Thread: Will we ever get DUAL SILVERBALLERS?

Will we ever get DUAL SILVERBALLERS?

more bullets would be awesome. Has it been talked about to bring it back?
    signature image

I would like to see them added too.

I'm hoping they will be added as a mastery reward for a future episode

Quote Originally Posted by Malacath View Post
    I would like to see them added too.

I'm hoping they will be added as a mastery reward for a future episode
    Yes, exactly. Hopefully for the next episode so we can use them sooner than later.
    signature image

I certainly hope so. I don't know how much use we'll get out of them since the new HITMAN is basically against open gunfights, but I would still appreciate dual handguns being available.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    I certainly hope so. I don't know how much use we'll get out of them since the new HITMAN is basically against open gunfights, but I would still appreciate dual handguns being available.
    Well when you are in a open gun fight, needing more bullets is definitely needed.
    signature image

I'm officially signing this petition. Please add the dual Silverballers!

they've said it's not in their plans. This "season" anyway. Another Hitman staple gone...

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    they've said it's not in their plans. This "season" anyway. Another Hitman staple gone...
    But it was you that said they are not gonna bring the suitcase and got that info from one of their live streams. Now I've read on the other Hitman forums that the suitcase is coming. But they are having problems with the physics of it and is being delayed. So ya, it is coming. Things may change, just like the suitcase.
    signature image

I honestly hope they bring both but as for me the rewards in this game up till now they where lame (apart from the silver baller and the combat knife). The suitcase immerses you in the game... I am already imagining walking to the church tower in sapienza with the case and assemble it on the roof top!

Quote Originally Posted by Immadummee View Post
    But it was you that said they are not gonna bring the suitcase and got that info from one of their live streams.
    Don't believe I ever said that. Show me where I said it. I said Torben & Travis said they are still working on it. There are problems with the "physics" of it, and other things they didn't mention. I don't believe we'll see it this "season". If there isn't a 2nd season, then we'll never see it. As for the dual ballers, they have said just recently it's not in the plans, same with weapon customization, human shield,blood pool reaction,plate/crate carrying.

They won't. The only thing they do is ruining a franchise.

I've never seen these kind of developers, and it is such a downgrade compared to a few years ago when Hitman:BM and such were released.

Are the developers alienated from the original Hitman franchise? They don't even have the competence to create a good running base game. They are patching stuff, but breaking more. The only priorities they got is fixing the problems they created.

I've never seen such an incompetent development team like this. Such a shame.
    Last edited by CrustyNL; 3rd Aug 2016 at 14:01. Reason: Added some more text.

I hope they bring them back .. and point shooting!

Dual Silverballers, Dual Sawn-Off Shotgun, W2000 w Suitcase, Sp12, m60, GATLING GUN, Bring back the clssic weapons!!!!

DESERT EAGLEEEEEE